Welcome, Guest!!
follow us on... Facebook twitter youtube rss

Author Topic: losing items to lag.. (elytra)  (Read 1337 times)

Dezph

• View Profile
losing items to lag.. (elytra)
« on: May 09, 2020, 04:55:39 PM »
soo im playing  and smelting sand, then i decide to fly for awhile... when i tried to equip my elytra it did not go to my armor slot it just disappeared.. first i search for it to make sure i didnot drop it ... but still could not find it... next i think maybe it just bug out and go back to my chest so i check all my chest.. but still no elytra.. i have 2 elytra 1 is from treasure hunt the other is a gift from my friend i lost the gift one.. i would not make a post about it if i didnot saw it disappearing in my inventory slot ... i hope i can have my elytra back .... also it happend when someone vote and i try SHIFT CLICKING my elytra T_T.. i hope i can have some answers.

Migas

• Founder
  • I am Migas, the Portuguese Guy.
    • View Profile
Re: losing items to lag.. (elytra)
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2020, 09:22:54 PM »
What probably happened was that you dropped it by mistake because of the inventory glitch. We will give you an elytra back.
Dedication is a key factor to reach your goals.

Dezph

• View Profile
Re: losing items to lag.. (elytra)
« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2020, 06:42:23 AM »
I know dragging items in inventory can sometimes be the cause of items being drop accidentally i lost 1 shulker on that, so now i always use shift click for my elytra so it wil automatically go to the chest plate slot.. But in that time i saw it just disappeared.. Also when i done that it happend that someone voted. I double check the place to make sure that the item is not on the floor but nope.. Ople suggested that i should re log so i did but still could not find it... But thanks migas :)
« Last Edit: May 10, 2020, 06:49:24 AM by Dezph »