Welcome, Guest!!
follow us on... Facebook twitter youtube rss

Author Topic: EMU's moderator application  (Read 13029 times)

Mehemmed123

• Donator
  • Guardian of Ender Dragon Egg
    • View Profile
Re: EMU's moderator application
« Reply #45 on: October 22, 2020, 04:46:20 AM »
Good Luck

Eagler1997

• Lord of the lions
  • Donator
  • Becoming a warrior is not a simple task.
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: October 22, 2020, 06:43:53 AM »
Good luck

raptordude

• Sup! Hope you all are having an amazing day!
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: October 22, 2020, 01:10:06 PM »
Good Luck!
Look towards the sunshine, and the shadows will fall behind you.

EMULATOR

• Donator
  • -Beemu
    • View Profile
Bees>Bread

Ezgord

• Donator
  • *happy horse noises*
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: October 24, 2020, 09:37:23 AM »
Good luck, Emu! :D
Stay hydrated!

IGN: Ezgordified

Migas

• Founder
  • I am Migas, the Portuguese Guy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: October 24, 2020, 06:44:51 PM »
Your application has been denied. We believe you still have to improve your behaviour before being considered a staff member.
Dedication is a key factor to reach your goals.

EMULATOR

• Donator
  • -Beemu
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: October 24, 2020, 07:32:08 PM »
Understood, Thanks for reviewing my application
Bees>Bread

EMULATOR

• Donator
  • -Beemu
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: October 24, 2020, 08:33:50 PM »
After some consideration, I would like to add something to clear the air with Migas.
Regarding a previous colosseum match we played together, I wished to explain I had no intentions of targeting you as you may have thought previously. In fact, I myself was running away from another pursuer (Herobrine456) when I happened upon you. I fought for my life, as did you. It was only luck that enabled me to win the fight, but I was shocked when you accused me of targeting you specifically.
The purpose of colosseum is to enjoy combat with friends, and I was saddened that you did not see me as someone worthy to play with, and would leave whenever I joined a minigame. Although it hurt me to see that you treated me coldly, I respect your decision and I will do my best to improve myself in the future.
I hope this resolved any miscommunications on the col event, so that we may be friendly with each other again. I am looking forward to playing with you as well as the rest of the great community we have.
Bees>Bread

Migas

• Founder
  • I am Migas, the Portuguese Guy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: October 24, 2020, 09:35:21 PM »
The minigame had nothing to do with this decision, it would be dumb to judge someone because of how they play a minigame. The review got based on your behaviour in-game, we believe you need to act naturally and while you were under review it looked like you were always replying to everyone asking for help even though others have also replied, it just seemed very unnatural.

I think you're creating trouble where it doesn't exist. I have nothing against you, that thing you're talking about, it was several games in a row that people went always for my box when I barely left from it and it happened that I quit playing when it was your game or whatever. At that point I was hiding and people still went there right away. That isn't really fun for me, so I abruptly left the minigame and explained why. And as for leaving minigame queues, I usually play with new members when they ask and I read but since I see you on it, or any other SM+, I'll let them play with you instead.
Dedication is a key factor to reach your goals.