Welcome, Guest!!
follow us on... Facebook twitter youtube rss

Author Topic: SentinelCraft's 7th Birthday Masquerade Prom - 2020!  (Read 5366 times)

BrendaxNL

• Co-Owner
    • View Profile
SentinelCraft's 7th Birthday Masquerade Prom - 2020!
« on: May 17, 2020, 05:34:31 PM »
SentinelCraft's 7th Birthday
Masquerade Prom, 2020

The SentinelCraft babes request the honour of your presence at the 2020 SentinelCraft Birthday Prom on
Saturday, May 30th 2020 at 11 am ET / 3 pm GMT / 1 am AEST.
Everyone is invited; meet us at our beautiful venue using the /prom command in-game on the big day!
Click here for a countdown to the event.

This month, SentinelCraft has turned seven years old. We'd like to celebrate this by recreating a prom with a marvellous theme. Masquerade!
The main event, the actual prom as mentioned above, starts at 3 pm GMT. However, there will be several activities and games hosted
in-game as well as in our Discord voice chat. These entertaining events will be starting around 8 am ET / 12 pm GMT / 10 pm AEST.
After the prom has ended, there will be an 18+ only after-party with various activities in the voice chat. (;

The most exciting part about going to prom-when the coronavirus wasn't around just yet-is beating yourself up in order to ask a loved one to join you on this prom adventure.
Pictures made by your friends that you will remember for a very long time, this time truly is something magical.
The speculations before the event"Who is going with who" usually brings some hot tea to the surface; the shipping of different people can finally begin!

If you are planning (I mean, you should else we will hook you up) on bringing a plus one, please register your name and your partner's by copying and pasting this format in this topic.
This way, the embarrassment of asking a pretty human to go to prom with you, only to find up they already have someone... will be prevented!

If you wish to participate in our shipping contest, answer a simple 'Yes' in the "Do you want to participate in the Shipping Contest" section.

One week before the prom will take place, we will announce all of the ships that have signed up. On the forums, we will let people vote for their OTP
(one true pairing - the ship that would be a really great couple together, basically the pair that you support the most!)

Skins!
What better thing in this Minecraft world would tickle your smile than matching skins? As mentioned previously, the theme will be "Masquerade".
We highly suggest dressing up - creating your own unique skin to wear to this event! Oh no, does this sound too creative and time consuming for you?
No need to worry! We have put together a team of fabulous designers to make sure you will look fantastic and ready to impress your date, as well as match our theme during the prom!

Use this link to sign up for a skin customization.
You may also contact one of our team members on Discord if you were to have any questions or in need of support!

Tipsy (Bunbun#4513)
Catching (krxsk_ele#1928)
Endy (Enderaptor#9803)

Nomination time!
Is prom really a prom without nominating and voting for a King, Queen and Emperor?

This year's edition, we have a total of three categories to vote for: a female version, male version & the gender-neutral for everyone.

To nominate members of our community, please fill out this google form.

One week before the prom will take place, the prom staff will announce those that made it into the final voting phase!
Would you like to become one of Sentinel's first prom stars? Shamelessly advertising yourself & your business is not new on this server; shoot your shot and who knows?
maybe you might win an amazing prize after all!

If you have any questions, feel free to tag Brenda or Eli on Discord, or reply down below.

Until the 30th!

« Last Edit: May 24, 2020, 06:46:27 PM by Migas »
Smile more, it suits you (:

Annu_Mannu

• Admin
  • I'm a small,but my heart is explosively good;)
    • View Profile
Re: SentinelCraft's 7th Birthday Masquerade Prom - 2020!
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2020, 05:40:14 PM »
uWu cant wait! :O
I am a loving person "cute" some will say and if I don't have anything to do I will follow you, But I do tend to be a bit clumsy "so my bad!"

ShadowBlade310

• Donator
  • #RoadToNotBeingAlone
    • View Profile
    • big wow
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2020, 06:01:14 PM »
Hype!!

Thank You for your time.   
                                 -Shadow

Swayed

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2020, 06:41:43 PM »
Can you buy votes 🤑

Eli

• Donator
  • #DuckGang
    • View Profile
    • Twitter
« Reply #4 on: May 17, 2020, 06:53:09 PM »
Can you buy votes 🤑

Only with cookies.

Though, on a serious note, it's best that people do not pay others off for votes, since that kinda ruins the event (which the entire team spent a *very* long time planning it). We'd appreciate it if no one takes the fun out of the event  <3

General rule of thumb is to not take it too seriously, and just have fun  :)

./t spawn Tranquila

The town of serenes scenes and daaaaank memes

Aatif

• Donator
  • Still the same :D
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 17, 2020, 10:55:05 PM »
This is going to be awesome. I just wonder if anyone would come with me to the prom 😂

Aatif

• Donator
  • Still the same :D
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 17, 2020, 10:55:31 PM »
Awesome work guys. Y'all always plan the best events

JohnBarry99

• Donator
  • Just think of me as your guardian devil.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 18, 2020, 12:56:11 AM »
Looking forward to the prom day! <3
i hope i won't go sleepy during that time qwq
not quite my tempo.

Arya

• Donator
  • Slightly less distressed now
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 18, 2020, 12:47:36 PM »
It's all fun and games till you realize you're lonely and sad

Oplegoman

• Co-Owner
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 18, 2020, 12:48:50 PM »
It's all fun and games till you realize you're lonely and sad

We got http://sentinelcraft.net/forum/index.php?topic=9430.msg51925;topicseen#new so no one goes alone if they don't want to!

Kita

• Donator
  • Work hard, play hard
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 18, 2020, 05:07:39 PM »
Can't wait is going to be so awesome. ;D
The aim of the game is not to mine, or to craft, but to run from creepers.

Jomi0808

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 19, 2020, 05:05:30 PM »
It will be my first time seeing this. :o

krxsk

• Somewhat Photographer
  • Donator
  • Formerly CatchingCrowns
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 26, 2020, 04:26:41 AM »
Skin Team Update

Prom is just around the corner and through the process, a skin team has been established to help premium members with their outfits! We have gotten many requests along the way, but unfortunately, will have to close the skin form a few days before the event so we can get the rest of the skins out in a timely manner

The form for custom prom skins will be closed on Wednesday, 27 May 2020, at 1PM EST (18:00 Server Time).

So if you are a premium Minecraft player and need your skin done for prom, please fill out the form before it?s closed!
https://forms.gle/U9QA2sHmNUohQtTi7

Thank you and can't wait to see you all on the dance floor. ;)
« Last Edit: May 26, 2020, 04:29:59 AM by krxsk »

Devereux

• Not Shadow
  • Livin' like Larry!
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 29, 2020, 08:35:36 PM »
Prom Activities!

It's no party without games! The Prom team has prepared games/activities for you to enjoy and have fun with.
The rules and description of each game is listed below. Please read them if you would like to participate.

Pre-party games (starting at 12PM UTC):

Karaoke
Host: Kita28

SM+ join Discord voice chat, play a song and sing!
Make sure you play your own music (i.e. both your sound and music should be going into your mic) and not use Rhythm as it may lag.
Whoever wants to sing can sing; please be respectful of others when they are singing!

Skribbl.io
Hosts: bugsy12, Devereux

A drawing game whereby you draw out the prompt for your audience. Points go to whoever guesses correctly.
The link to the game will be sent in chat by the hosts.

Boat Race (/warp Boat_Race; starting after Skribbl)
Host: Eagler1997

As simple as it sounds! We have made boat race tracks for you to race with your friends.
Hop on a boat, wait for the hosts' signal and sail your way to the finish line!

Rules:

• 6 people at a time may play, and there are two identical tracks.
    When there are more than 6 people wanting to play at the same time, the first 6 that warps there get first priority.
    If you are unable to join during that round, contact Devereux (/w Devereux <msg>) and he will put you in the next round's queue.
    With that being said, you can only play once.
  • You will race for a total of 2 laps.
  • Don't teleport anyone once you get past the birch doors.
  • Depending on the number of players, the top 1-3 of each race will advance to a final race of winners. The champion will be awarded a throne boat + NPC at spawn!

Hide N Seek (starting at ~1:45PM UTC)
Host: bugsy12

Your childhood game! We will be arranging Hide N Seek somewhere in the server (we're not gonna tell you yet, duh).
Once you get caught, you will be a seeker too! First to get caught will be the next first seeker. Make sure to play because we're looking for a big crowd to seek!

Rules:

• This game is all about honesty. If you want to play, play with integrity and don't ruin it for everybody else by cheating.
  • With that being said, no minimaps or any other device that shows you other people's locations.
  • Make sure you crouch when you hide so the seeker doesn't see your name!
  • Armors off! You will be in a safe location. Seekers should wear a leather helmet. Wear a leather helmet after you get caught.
  • If you get caught cheating, you will be punished. Staff will be around watching.

Maze Runner (/warp Prom_Maze; starting at 2:30 PM UTC)
Hosts: MiryanaRuto, Peckun

If you have been playing since Pern, you have probably heard of Fjerreiro's Maze Runner Event.
Well good news--we're bringing it back to you for this year's prom event! You will go in a maze filled with mobs and traps *evil laughter*.
Battle your way through them and earn your loot!

Rules:
  • Everyone's invited to play! If we have more than 30 people, we will split you into two groups with two separate mazes. We'd love to see a huge crowd in the maze!
  • We recommend you use your best armor and tools.
  • No potions, /fly, buffs, LogBlock, Rei's Minimap or anything that gives you an unfair advantage over others.
    Use common sense. Ask if you are unsure.
  • Make sure to /dynmap show before going into the maze.
  • Do not teleport anyone in after you get past the birch doors.
  • Don't ruin the fun for others and tell them where the chests are. Let them fight mobs and look around for it themselves.
  • The further you go, the better the loot. There will be a lot of chests to confuse you, though.
  • Failure to abide by these rules will get you punished and your items forfeited.

Post-party games (18+, starting right after party):

Roll in Prom!
Host: migas94

After prom, we will start a series of 18+ events, one of which is gambling.
This event uses the command /roll, which will give you a number between 0-100.
The player(s) with the lowest number(s) will be eliminated, and the top players will receive a monetary prize.

Rules:

• If you do not have enough money to roll, you will be automatically out of the game.
  • If you leave in the middle of that game, you will be automatically out of the game.
  • If you roll more than once, only the first /roll will count. If you /roll out of time, you may be disqualified.
  • Money prizes:
    • 1st place - $50,000.00
    • 2nd place - $25,000.00
    • 3rd place - $10,000.00
    • Rolled a 100 - $1,000.00

Never Have I Ever (/warp Never)
Host: TipsyTea

5 players enter chambers. The host says a statement along the lines of "Never Have I Ever _______."
If you have ever done that specific action, hit the button on your chamber. You will fall onto the next chamber.
10 falls and you die, but this game isn't about winning. Be honest! There will be people spectating to learn some juicy info...

Rules:

• I will explain the rules clearer. Tipsytea will say a statement, for example,
    "Never Have I Ever played in SentinelCraft". Since all of you obviously have played, hit the button on your chamber.
    If the statement holds true to you (i.e. you've never done the action), stay where you are.
  • Please please please be honest! The only condition whereby you don't have to be is if you feel uncomfortable responding to the statement.
  • Make sure to right click on the bed before you play! If you die, do /home bed to go on the spectator's platform to watch other players.
  • This game is just for fun, so keep it classy!

Cards Against Humanity
Hosts: Eagler1997, BrendaxNL

Our Cards Against Humanity (CAH) team has made a deck specially for SentinelCraft!
There will be lots of giggles and laughter, so make sure to join the Discord voice chat when playing!

Rules:

• The game is simple. Each round, one player asks a question from a black card, and everyone else answers with their funniest white card.
  • The best way to learn how to play this game, just like any other, is by playing it. Other players will be very happy to answer your questions if you do get confused.

To get to the warps, enter the command /prom tomorrow and you'll see a glass warp board to your left.

We hope you'll enjoy them. See you tomorrow!

Reminder:
- Pre-party activities will start at 12PM UTC.
- Post-party activities will start right after prom.
« Last Edit: May 30, 2020, 12:24:47 AM by Devereux »

Devereux

• Not Shadow
  • Livin' like Larry!
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 30, 2020, 05:08:36 PM »
Today's winners!

Prom Royalties

King
  • AMNOTBANANAAMA - 62%
  • Migas - 26%
  • xendetic - 12%

Queen
  • Elisthetic - 40%
  • BrendaxNL - 38%
  • bugsy12 - 22%

Emperor
  • CodeJoel - 64%
  • HvPanda - 18%
  • Swayed - 18%

Best Ship
  • Breli - Brenda & Eli (BrendaxNL, Elisthetic) - 32%
  • Banaruto - Ruto, Nana (MiryanaRuto, AMNOTBANANAAMA) - 12%
  • The UWU Squad - Emu, Demon (EMULATOR, Demoncrusher) - 10%

Minigames

Boat Race
  • Artinity - Wins NPC + Throne Boat!
  • Peckun
  • FafaKuku

Roll in Prom
  • Devereux - Wins $50,000.00!
  • GreenBoy657 - Wins $25,000.00!
  • bigbignoob - Wins $10,000.00!

Full list in descending order:

Thank you all for coming and participating today. We put a lot of effort into it and hope you enjoyed  <3
« Last Edit: May 30, 2020, 09:51:33 PM by Devereux »