Welcome, Guest!!
follow us on... Facebook twitter youtube rss

Author Topic: Clumps ~ Invalid  (Read 1955 times)

OrdinaryCreox

• View Profile
Clumps ~ Invalid
« on: June 13, 2020, 09:27:04 AM »
Name of the mod: Clumps

Url about it: https://www.curseforge.com/minecraft/mc-mods/clumps

Why do you think it should be allowed:
It's a good mod to prevent lag, ontop of this, it also makes the player immediately collect the orbs once they touch the player, so you are not stuck with a bunch of orbs in your face. I used this because 1.15.2 sometimes crashed me a lot, but I know it seems a bit "cheaty" because if like someone got tons of xp around him, and I see one orb on my screen, and then grab it.

If there's any reason of its rejected, please tell me.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2020, 03:19:04 PM by amnotbananaama »

amnotbananaama

• Donator
    • View Profile
Re: Clumps
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2020, 03:18:35 PM »
Hi OrdinaryCreox, thank you for your suggestion and welcome to the community!

This Approval application is unfortunately invalid, because it is a server-side mod (something installed on the server) rather than a client-side mod (something installed by a player). For more information on the distinction, I recommend checking out my Mod Installation Guide. We are unable to install mods on the server, because they would conflict with our plugins and require players to install them as well.

Thank you for the suggestion however, especially to reduce lag! We are a PaperMC server, which allows us to use a similar feature to combine Experience Orbs. Again thank you for your suggestion, I hope you will continue to suggest new features!