Welcome, Guest!!
follow us on... Facebook twitter youtube rss

Author Topic: Suggestion For a New Game Mode  (Read 1094 times)

JoeArmageddon

• Donator
  • the slave at your disposal
    • View Profile
Suggestion For a New Game Mode
« on: June 17, 2020, 05:00:33 PM »
Hey Migas and People,
I would like to make a suggestion for new game modes here so, i see many other servers have plenty of options for game modes and most of them being the most popular like bed wars,sky wars and mainly factions i sincerely would like to see these on this server and furthermore i would suggest hosting weekly or monthly competitions like build battle and many more (suggest watching mr. beast and loverfella videos for this) would greatly interest more players into this server and thereby im prove the economy.
Waiting For Your Reply
JoeArmageddon
Life is meaningless without humor <3

Oplegoman

• Co-Owner
    • View Profile
Re: Suggestion For a New Game Mode
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2020, 05:28:27 PM »
Hi,

Thank you for your ideas, currently, we cannot really ready add game modes like the ones you stated due to the way the server is set up. The larger networks you may have played them on would usually have personally developed plugins to fit their server needs and for us, this is not feasible as we don't have to expertise to make such a plugin and the player base to make it exciting as our player base is for the most part too small to include larger multiplayer game modes, they wouldn't be used all that often.

As for events, many in the community-run event and if you want to participate I would keep checking in on the forums or even think of making your own! As an event takes time, its ways depend on who has enough time to run such events and wants too!