Welcome, Guest!!
follow us on... Facebook twitter youtube rss

Author Topic: Clear Lag Plugin  (Read 1422 times)

Red_Fox_01

• Hope you have a nice day <3
    • View Profile
Clear Lag Plugin
« on: June 19, 2020, 06:04:40 PM »
Clear Laggg Plug-InClear Lagg Is a Plugin That Supports Server's with 20+ Players Slots Like Sentinelcraft, When SentinelCraft was Down, I Searched for a new Server and I Choosed C********* (server name -edited out), However, I Saw a Plugin Called ClearLagg, When Admins Experience some Lag or Bad Ping to Some Player(s), they Do some commands that you can Learn More at https://dev.bukkit.org/projects/clearlagg, That Plugin was Effective Since I Experienced No Lag at All Unlike SentinelCraft, That's Full of Lag  :O, So i will be really Appreciated & Happy If this Plug-In was Approved.
This Plug-In Doesn't Really Do Much Storage or Require Huge RAM amounts, and We Players will Really Like This.
Thank You for Reading This <3
« Last Edit: June 19, 2020, 06:39:05 PM by Oplegoman »
I am just a coder.
Nothing else to see..

Oplegoman

• Co-Owner
    • View Profile
Re: Clear Lag Plugin
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2020, 06:46:21 PM »
Hi, as with anything the way they may have their server up is almost completely different and therefore cannot be compared. We currently have a plugin similar to this which seems to do the same stuff. But the use of this plugin to really reduce 'lag' can really change the survival experience for some as its main use is the removal of entities which for us could not be a good idea. Currently, we are looking into areas to help improve/fix the lag issue. We have made great strides towards a better experience for all.

(Note for Fox: please do not include other servers names here... it would be classed as advertising)

Red_Fox_01

• Hope you have a nice day <3
    • View Profile
Re: Clear Lag Plugin
« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2020, 07:07:51 PM »
Hi, as with anything the way they may have their server up is almost completely different and therefore cannot be compared. We currently have a plugin similar to this which seems to do the same stuff. But the use of this plugin to really reduce 'lag' can really change the survival experience for some as its main use is the removal of entities which for us could not be a good idea. Currently, we are looking into areas to help improve/fix the lag issue. We have made great strides towards a better experience for all.

Ok then, Thanks for Info :D

(Note for Fox: please do not include other servers names here... it would be classed as advertising)

Ok :-X
I am just a coder.
Nothing else to see..