Welcome, Guest!!
follow us on... Facebook twitter youtube rss

Author Topic: Global Railway [WIP]  (Read 5487 times)

Joseph - Josephasimpson03

• Donator
    • View Profile
Re: Global Railway [WIP]
« Reply #15 on: June 26, 2020, 08:29:24 PM »
I meant the railway sections in-between towns that isn't claimed.

I think you might also have a hard time getting support from some mayors because /t spawn is always an option and some mayor's collect money that way.

I still think the idea is cool, I think you're better off starting in horizon and depending on its success/popularity look at expanding into kattalox. Building one in horizon on its own will already be a plenty big project

Definitely! We've already started here and the goal is to continue to push forward!

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 28, 2020, 03:32:33 AM »
Just to bump this thread a little with updates!

Station 4 has officially been built and connected to Station #3, Station #4 is located at -619, 64, 2429. I am pleased to be adding NickBuilder to the project to begin railroad development near the east spawn, whereas the current development was made from the central spawn. 

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 30, 2020, 09:29:39 AM »
Before I make the major update, I want to thank Nick (he's presently working on our east expansion) and Sleepy Slime. Slime helped me learn a little more about Panda's mob farm, which got us the gold that made the BIG ANNOUNCEMENT (trademark pending soon  xD) possible...

BIG ANNOUNCEMENT:
Every bit of the global rail system that has been built is now officially made out of power rails, making it one of the fastest forms of travel in Horizon (next to warping). I am incredibly proud of where this project has gone and I look forward to expanding and truly making it global. As you may know, my mod application is pending for at least another day, my goal is to finish this whether I get that mod spot or not (this idea was started years ago but never got off the ground until now-- So using it to get mod was never the plan!), because this project is truly about helping out current and future Sentinels!

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 08, 2022, 02:43:15 PM »
Now that I am back, I am continuing this effort.