Welcome, Guest!!
follow us on... Facebook twitter youtube rss

Author Topic: Claimblocks bug report-Sarge_Snow  (Read 1402 times)

Sarge_Snow

• Donator
  • Idk what to put here actually
    • View Profile
Claimblocks bug report-Sarge_Snow
« on: June 27, 2020, 01:23:52 PM »
I want to report a seemingly well know bug with claimblocks.I seem to have a low amount of claimblocks even though i have been online for more than the claimblocks show.

My statistics display that i have been on the server for 12.5 days,which means i should have 30000 claimblocks in total,but the /claimblocks command shows a total of only 9555,and an amount of about 900 to spend left,which is odd as i haven't been wasting claimblocks for a long time,and 900 means i've been active for only 9 hours since that,which is wrong,as i am online on the server for about 8 hours a day,since this month.

Here is a picture of all the statistics,and the claimblocks:
« Last Edit: June 27, 2020, 01:25:50 PM by Sarge_Snow »

HvPanda

• HvJoeri
  • Donator
  • Start the day with a smile.
    • View Profile
    • Discord
Re: Claimblocks bug report-Sarge_Snow
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2020, 08:13:12 AM »
The website you uses doesn't give the correct information. It gives false information. In the Minecraft game there are statistics in the menu, you can use that. You get 100 claim blocks for every hour active playing. So it doesn't count when you're afk, mob farming or exploring. I don't know the exact way it uses to register your activity but I think it checks if you build at least 1 block every 2/3 min.
Market
<a href="https://discord.gg/SpFtGavvQr">
Shops & Mobs

BrendaxNL

• Co-Owner
    • View Profile
Re: Claimblocks bug report-Sarge_Snow
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2020, 01:04:39 PM »
This has been handled
Smile more, it suits you (: