Welcome, Guest!!
follow us on... Facebook twitter youtube rss

Author Topic: Developer Rank Application  (Read 1537 times)

jigi

• View Profile
Developer Rank Application
« on: July 01, 2020, 08:56:01 PM »
- What is your in-game name?
jigi

- Current Rank?
M

- How long have you been on the server?
About 1 hour. I will be more if that's need.

- Which special rank do you want to apply for?
Developer. I'm a great Developer I have been coding since 15/1/2020. And it has been hard at the start but it got easier when I started to take it seriously.

- Why do you think you deserve that special rank?
I deserve the Developer rank because with my skills I can GREATLY improve the status of the server.

- Did any staff member suggest that you apply?
No, but I have been hearing that this server needs a good Developer. I have heard it on PRISM Discord server, by the way they have been talking goods about your server.Hope you have a good time with your server.

- Additional Information: I was over 10 servers Developer. The servers had over 35+ players online everyday, every moment of the day. I gave them many ideas that improved the server by at lease 10 players a day. My skills with Developing a very good at least thats what people told me when I was doing plugins for them. They gave me 10/10 for my special work.
More info about those 10 server: The server owners said that I made brilliant plugins and that if they server opened again that they would 100% call me back to work on their servers. I have been making plugins for UHC, Skyblock, Survival, Factions and many others that I can't think of now. As well many people that have been on those servers have greatly been surprised with capability of the servers.
My developing skills since 15/1/2020 have been greatly improved. I will keep doing more plugins to make servers better even if I don't get paid. Thank you for you time and patients. <3 :)

Migas

• Founder
  • I am Migas, the Portuguese Guy.
    • View Profile
Re: Developer Rank Application
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2020, 09:03:26 PM »
Please send me privately some of you work and then we will review your application.
Dedication is a key factor to reach your goals.

Migas

• Founder
  • I am Migas, the Portuguese Guy.
    • View Profile
Re: Developer Rank Application
« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2020, 09:46:55 PM »
Application denied.

Dedication is a key factor to reach your goals.