Welcome, Guest!!
follow us on... Facebook twitter youtube rss

Author Topic: Bug in Colosseum (one of methods for fixing the already known bug bugged too)  (Read 1534 times)

Sarge_Snow

• Donator
  • Idk what to put here actually
    • View Profile
The well known bug where one player is falsely alive after a game of colosseum,occured today.
Usually this is fixed by making the winner wait for the officialy game time to end,and he would win.
Today in a  game of colosseum,this wasn't the case.

Here are the details of the game:
The participants were me,dudewhat,Spyxar and EMULATOR.
Spyxar had the most kills,but ended up being fully eliminated (out of the game,killed 3 times),same as EMULATOR

The bug occured,and the bugged player was dudewhat(aka he was considered alive in the queue,but was not in the game at all)
Usually,when 2 players stay alive throughout the whole game time (10 minutes),at the end of the game the winner is the person with more kills.
In this game,i had 4 kills and dudewhat had 0,so by the theory i should win by waiting for the time to count off.

But,as ai previously mentioned Spyxar had the most kills.
Regardless of that,the player was eliminated so their kills shouldn't count in the tie breaker (determination by kills if multiple players stay alive).

At the end of the game,after waiting 7 minutes Spyxar ended up winning somehow.

Here is a screenshot of the game (the queue when dudewhat was bugged,3 seconds before the game ended.The queue shows only me and dudewhat,in which i had more kills)

I understand that this is a bug that cannot be fixed that easily and that it has been around for a while,but i wrote this post to report this case as detailed as possible.

Annu_Mannu

• Admin
  • I'm a small,but my heart is explosively good;)
    • View Profile
Hi sarge, I have found that when I do play pvp with my friends that we get kicked like you said happened to Stycore but make sure that your inventory is clean before starting to play pvp, for some reason it helps the game to be less buggy and players do get kicked much less. <3
I am a loving person "cute" some will say and if I don't have anything to do I will follow you, But I do tend to be a bit clumsy "so my bad!"

Dudewhat.

• Donator
  • #SentinelSquad
    • View Profile
Hi sarge, I have found that when I do play pvp with my friends that we get kicked like you said happened to Stycore but make sure that your inventory is clean before starting to play pvp, for some reason it helps the game to be less buggy and players do get kicked much less. <3
Oh wow, so a clean inv. for next time!
Find me on discord @dudewhat#1622