Welcome, Guest!!
follow us on... Facebook twitter youtube rss

Author Topic: Sm chat Colour change  (Read 1552 times)

Herobrine456

• Donator
  • Hello, I'm the Italian man
    • View Profile
Sm chat Colour change
« on: August 06, 2020, 05:38:32 PM »
Pretty much what the title says, I believe a lot of people can agree with me when I say this but the senior member chat is a pain to read. The blue is too dark and often I find myself looking at lighter colours in order to read it. This makes it especially annoying during conversations as I miss messages and such. It also becomes hard to read since some people have their chat bar go across their armour bar, making it worse. Please do consider this, it's a minor issue but an annoying one nonetheless.
Hey, are you blinking?

Oplegoman

• Co-Owner
    • View Profile
Re: Sm chat Colour change
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2020, 06:59:05 PM »
As the colour has been that way for so long, you could look at getting a resource pack which deals with Minecraft colours or even font type. With 1.16, I believe that it allows for more than the standard 16 colours in the game, and could be something brought up then.

Rohan

• Personal Text
    • View Profile
    • Youtube
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2020, 04:53:38 AM »
Having a transperant background may strain your eyes, as Ople said, many texture pack has custom chat backgrounds.

Nick The Builder

• Perspective makes any build a beautiful creation.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2020, 05:44:47 AM »
well lest just wait for the possible colour addition in next update
- Your friendly builder, Nick. Visit Coari Crossing, The Gateway to The Kattalox Southwest! </t spawn Coari Crossing>

HvPanda

• HvJoeri
  • Donator
  • Start the day with a smile.
    • View Profile
    • Discord
« Reply #4 on: August 08, 2020, 05:53:39 AM »
This problem can be fixed easily. No mods or server changes. Go to Minecraft setting > multiplayer > chat settings. Darken the chat background color and make the text block smaller so it doesn't cover the tool bar.
Market
<a href="https://discord.gg/SpFtGavvQr">
Shops & Mobs