Welcome, Guest!!
follow us on... Facebook twitter youtube rss

Author Topic: back unban  (Read 12491 times)

khyzer3242

• View Profile
back unban
« on: September 03, 2020, 05:40:07 PM »
help me i have being ban  it is saying i was being ban because i was rule breaking i was begging i was just building a house for my spawner i did not talk or donot do nothing i was just building and than i was ban then help me unban my account and i was using my another account to talk the admin why i was ban and somone ban my that account too help unban my account name KHYZER

ShadowBlade310

• Donator
  • #RoadToNotBeingAlone
    • View Profile
    • big wow
Re: Re: UN BAN ME
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2020, 05:44:27 PM »
help me i have being ban  it is saying i was being ban because i was rule breaking i was begging i was just building a house for my spawner i did not talk or donot do nothing i was just building and than i was ban then help me unban my account and i was using my another account to talk the admin why i was ban and somone ban my that account too help unban my account name KHYZER

Please make a seperate topic, i believe this one is for rando's appeals and i dont think youre rando.
Your other account was banned for ban evading, you use the forums to negotiate an unban... also use the correct ban appeal format:
http://sentinelcraft.net/forum/index.php?topic=7.0
« Last Edit: September 03, 2020, 05:52:31 PM by ShadowBlade310 »
Thank You for your time.   
                                 -Shadow

khyzer3242

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2020, 06:50:43 AM »
the time and date is 3 september 2020 time = ma be night 8:00Pm        and i didnot know who ban me i was just building the house for my spawner i was not talking to anyone i was just building         when i quit the server and come back again at 8:00 pm when i on the server it was saying you have been ban of begging and breaking the rule     i souldnot be ban because ii was not breaking the rule or begging

Annu_Mannu

• Admin
  • I'm a small,but my heart is explosively good;)
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2020, 06:54:35 AM »
the time and date is 3 september 2020 time = ma be night 8:00Pm        and i didnot know who ban me i was just building the house for my spawner i was not talking to anyone i was just building         when i quit the server and come back again at 8:00 pm when i on the server it was saying you have been ban of begging and breaking the rule     i souldnot be ban because ii was not breaking the rule or begging

This will not be accepted, please make a new post(New topic) at this link: http://sentinelcraft.net/forum/index.php?board=12.0
And use this format when you answer the given questions: http://sentinelcraft.net/forum/index.php?topic=7.0
I am a loving person "cute" some will say and if I don't have anything to do I will follow you, But I do tend to be a bit clumsy "so my bad!"

khyzer3242

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 04, 2020, 07:04:48 AM »
just unban me please i was doing nothing

khyzer3242

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 04, 2020, 07:13:05 AM »
In-game name:

- Date and time of ban? (Include Timezone):8:00PM

- Which Staff member banned you? (Blank if you do not know)

- Why were you banned? (What Appears on your ban message)it is saying you have been ban of begging and breaking the rule

- Were you previously jailed or muted? (If yes, say why)
 yes because i was beging for map than i was unban and i say sorry to everone that i was bagging AND i say thank you to eliza he unban me
- Why should you be unbanned?
i was just building a house for my spawner i was doing nothing i was not taking to anyone

HvPanda

• HvJoeri
  • Donator
  • Start the day with a smile.
    • View Profile
    • Discord
« Reply #6 on: September 04, 2020, 07:41:54 AM »
You avoided your ban, your appeal has been denied you can apply again after 1 month.
« Last Edit: September 04, 2020, 07:54:27 AM by HvPanda »
Market
<a href="https://discord.gg/SpFtGavvQr">
Shops & Mobs

Zarosi

• Donator
  • The Norwegian dude
    • View Profile
Re: UN BAN ME
« Reply #7 on: September 08, 2020, 11:05:07 AM »
I'd like to clearify something for you as to why you were banned. You have been seen constantly begging players for various things latest of which was for the treasure map locations. You were told multiple times to stop doing so and to stop nagging other players on the server, but you responded by begging even more demanding to get the elytra reward. You have been warned about similar things in the past and even punished for it too.

This continuous distruptive behaviour proves to us that you don't take  staff's warnings seriously and that you fail to understand when we tell you to stop.
« Last Edit: September 08, 2020, 11:11:19 AM by Zarosi »

khyzer3242

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 08, 2020, 05:33:02 PM »
i know i break the rules when i break the rules they ban me and in a month they unban me  i say sorry to everyone then i reliase that i as doing the wrong thing then when i was unban 2 day i was just buiding then they ban me i was shouked please unban me i have done noting i was bigging when i was ban i stop begging and they uban me i was not begging please unban

Oplegoman

• Co-Owner
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 08, 2020, 06:06:50 PM »
There was no unbanning of your account on the server, the issue occurred with the update process which meant you got accidentally unbanned when this issue was spotted it was corrected and the account banned. This has nothing to do with what you might have been doing during the days which you played recently, but what you did a month ago to get banned which is the issue you would need to address within your ban appeal.
« Last Edit: September 09, 2020, 09:09:47 AM by Oplegoman »

khyzer3242

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 09, 2020, 09:04:11 AM »
what do you mean bro how to update it bro please tell me ok

khyzer3242

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 10, 2020, 04:20:55 AM »
help i have ban again ui was completing my spawner place and they ban me it is saying you have banned from this server for rebanning constant begging not taking staff seriously continue rule breakingh appeal at forum.sentinelcraft.net use [pin] help why i have ban i have done nothing i was cheking that i have unban or not i was unban i was happy i was continu building my spawner house please unban me

Oplegoman

• Co-Owner
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 10, 2020, 09:51:29 AM »
All the reversed bans have been issues on our side on the server, you should not have been unbanned without completing a ban appeal (please follow the ban appeal format). Take your time filling it out to the best of your ability and your ban appeal will be considered.

khyzer3242

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 11, 2020, 03:37:49 AM »
 In-game name:

- Date and time of ban? (Include Timezone):
8:00PM
- Which Staff member banned you? (Blank if you do not know)
Blank
- Why were you banned? (What Appears on your ban message)
it is saying= You have been banned fromn the server for rebanning condtsnt begging not taking staff seriously continuous rule breaking sppeal at forum.sentinelcraft.net use [pin]
- Were you previously jailed or muted? (If yes, say why)
 yes i was ban because i was begging for the map and they jail me i say sorry

- Why should you be unbanned?

i didnothing i was just compliting the spawner place i have done nothing

xXCRYMINALXx

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 11, 2020, 01:53:13 PM »
Khyzer, you were banned for constant rulebreaking and begging, back in August. This ban is because of that. You were unbanned by an error in the server, which we fixed while you were online.