Welcome, Guest!!
follow us on... Facebook twitter youtube rss

Author Topic: Cant Log-In  (Read 1654 times)

Sleepy_Slime

• View Profile
Cant Log-In
« on: September 19, 2020, 02:30:26 AM »
So I tried to log back in since the server suddenly shut down without warning, I was in a nether portal at the time, since you cant type in while you're in a nether portal I cant really log into my account and since you cant move if you didn't log in yet, i'm just stuck in this portal and cant log back in

EpicEliza

• Donator
  • A million different dreams are keeping me awake
    • View Profile
Re: Cant Log-In
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2020, 02:39:48 AM »
Hello Sleepy! :D

Try logging on the server when there is a staff online, they most likely can help you.

Do you have discord? It's much easier to help you when we can coordinate a time for staff and you to be online together. If you do have discord, you can go ahead and join our discord server and message any staff member on the server.
ALL HAIL THE MIGHTY BARRETT WILBERT WEED

Sleepy_Slime

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2020, 03:03:14 AM »
Hello Sleepy! :D

Try logging on the server when there is a staff online, they most likely can help you.

Do you have discord? It's much easier to help you when we can coordinate a time for staff and you to be online together. If you do have discord, you can go ahead and join our discord server and message any staff member on the server.

Hey There! would you please send the discord link to me? Thanks!

HvPanda

• HvJoeri
  • Donator
  • Start the day with a smile.
    • View Profile
    • Discord
« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2020, 12:58:30 PM »
I see the login problem has been fixed. You can do /discord in game for the invite link.
Market
<a href="https://discord.gg/SpFtGavvQr">
Shops & Mobs