Welcome, Guest!!
follow us on... Facebook twitter youtube rss

Author Topic: May i be unbanned?  (Read 2242 times)

MindzxYT

• View Profile
May i be unbanned?
« on: September 28, 2020, 06:23:57 PM »
- In-game name:
MindzxYT

- Date and time of ban? (Include Timezone)
 Monday 09/28/20  2:09

- Which Staff member banned you? (Blank if you do not know)
Zarosi

- Why were you banned? (What Appears on your ban message)
using xray even after being warned about it, and punished for it. use [pin]

- Were you previously jailed or muted? (If yes, say why)
i was muted for xraying.

- Why should you be unbanned?
I was using xray when i was new i stopped using, it when my friend gave me items i'm really sorry for this and i promise i'll stop xraying.

Additional Information:

Zarosi

• Donator
  • The Norwegian dude
    • View Profile
Re: May i be unbanned?
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2020, 06:26:41 PM »
You were caught using xray twice in the same day. First time we found out that you'd used it the day prior. Second time we caught you in the act as you were using it to navigate through a cave knowing every turn and twist and where to go and not to go, walking straight to diamond ore.  Saying that your friend gave you items is not good enough of an excuse.

Since you failed to listen the first time I confronted you about this, how are we to know that you will not be using this cheat in the future ?
« Last Edit: September 28, 2020, 06:31:42 PM by Zarosi »

MindzxYT

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2020, 06:30:12 PM »
You were caught using xray twice in the same day, saying your friend gave you items is not good enough for an excuse.
it's cause i was desperate i'm really sorry :/ i won't do it again i promise and i spent like 2 weeks on the server building and helping other players

MindzxYT

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2020, 06:34:05 PM »
You were caught using xray twice in the same day. First time we found out that you'd used it the day prior. Second time we caught you in the act as you were using it to navigate through a cave knowing every turn and twist and where to go and not to go, walking straight to diamond ore.  Saying that your friend gave you items is not good enough of an excuse.

Since you failed to listen the first time I confronted you about this, how are we to know that you will not be using this cheat in the future ?
i won't cheat in the future if i do you can perma ban me you can take my word on this message right here sir i'll even delete the texture pack.

Annu_Mannu

• Admin
  • I'm a small,but my heart is explosively good;)
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 28, 2020, 06:35:08 PM »
it's cause i was desperate i'm really sorry :/ i won't do it again i promise and i spent like 2 weeks on the server building and helping other players

Saying that you were desperate after you have been warned and punished clearly shows you have not learned anything from your last punishment its a really sad excuse. How will we know you wont get "desperate" again?
« Last Edit: September 28, 2020, 06:38:15 PM by Annu_Mannu »
I am a loving person "cute" some will say and if I don't have anything to do I will follow you, But I do tend to be a bit clumsy "so my bad!"

MindzxYT

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 28, 2020, 06:37:03 PM »

Saying that you were desperate after you have been warned and punished clearly shows you have not learned anything from your last punishment. How will we know you wont get "desperate" again?
[/quote] i won't get desperate anymore i'll just stop xraying and cheating, cause i like your guys server its the best server ive been on yet and stuff, and i actually have friends and people that like me on that server and i know cheating won't get me anywhere its why im quiting cheating.
« Last Edit: September 28, 2020, 06:41:41 PM by MindzxYT »

Annu_Mannu

• Admin
  • I'm a small,but my heart is explosively good;)
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 28, 2020, 06:42:41 PM »
Your appeal will be under review and an answer will be given in the next 7 days.
I am a loving person "cute" some will say and if I don't have anything to do I will follow you, But I do tend to be a bit clumsy "so my bad!"

Migas

• Founder
  • I am Migas, the Portuguese Guy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 05, 2020, 05:37:56 PM »
You have been unbanned. Your Mining skill has been reset to 0 and all your ores and valuables will be burnt.
Dedication is a key factor to reach your goals.