Welcome, Guest!!
follow us on... Facebook twitter youtube rss

Author Topic: Player report on FUDAO and xXhiusiotXx  (Read 1431 times)

ShadowBlade310

• Donator
  • #RoadToNotBeingAlone
    • View Profile
    • big wow
Player report on FUDAO and xXhiusiotXx
« on: October 12, 2020, 01:02:51 PM »
This afternoon I logged on to check on something, as a i was wandering the plots I passed across one of our old now banned player's plot door open so I went in to find everything looted. The chests had been unlocked as per request of winterfell and we just put it on hold for other projects. Logblock only revealed the 2 players in the title who were active 1- 2 days ago. I don't know if the stuff can be returned because I feel like I'm at fault for not locking them but I thi k they should be punished

I can't upload screenshots due to technical difficulties but the coords to the plot in question are - 5950 - 8990
The complex has a huge underground where the chests are
Thank You for your time.   
                                 -Shadow

Oplegoman

• Co-Owner
    • View Profile
Re: Player report on FUDAO and xXhiusiotXx
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2020, 03:50:01 PM »
For this issue, there are a few things for us to have to determine:
1. Can anyone within the town access someone's plot?
2. Is it only some people with a given rank within the town that can access plots?

We would need to know who these people are as we might not be able to get the items back to you, we still will have to deal with the rule break of stealing/grieffing

ShadowBlade310

• Donator
  • #RoadToNotBeingAlone
    • View Profile
    • big wow
Re: Player report on FUDAO and xXhiusiotXx
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2020, 05:01:25 PM »
anyone in the town can enter one plot unless the owner locks the door and blocks the whole thing off. Noone except the higher ranks can break or build in others plots. These people include myself Oddstone, Arya, Etspiritu, Swayed and Darkveh.
For this particular plot, the trapdoor was left open by the previous owner and locked in that position so anyone could enter. Noone could switch it unless unlocked by an admin which it still isnt. The chests were all unlocked in there because I asked I believe it was you and Brenda to do so.
I and Arya only saw  2 people on the logs who took stuff out from said chests who are mentioned in the topic name
Hope that answers your questions
« Last Edit: October 12, 2020, 05:03:40 PM by ShadowBlade310 »
Thank You for your time.   
                                 -Shadow