Welcome, Guest!!
follow us on... Facebook twitter youtube rss

Author Topic: I am making a complaint about how banning works.  (Read 1067 times)

mrcardboardhead

• View Profile
I am making a complaint about how banning works.
« on: November 09, 2020, 05:17:54 AM »
My user is : mrcardboardhead i was banned on 2020/10/18 i am not the most happy with this server the people are nice and all but the system is not the best when i first tried appealing to the admins ingame i asked what did i even do? They said i did something to "break the rules" I said "i don't reamember doing anything" i was very angry then they said "you must've not read the rules" I read the rules if they wanna say that i didnt they have to have solid evidence i played on ######## for a month and i will not use the name of this server because this server has banned 1 of my friends to name him its @Pych1c_Yes_Mego we read the rules but we didnt understand clearly when i heard that We have to replant the trees i understood that but i didnt understand that we need to replant the tree we cut down i thought that if we cut 1 chunk of 4 trees then we have to replant 4 trees in the tree farm i never heard anything about replanting the tree that we cut i thought it meant replant a tree to replace every tree you cut i am not asking to be unbanned but i am telling  this to stand up for me and my friend so even if you unban me don't expect me to rejoin soon i am done with the server and have deleted the IP from my server list. And if you ask what kind of account i have i am using Tlauncher. and my friend @Pych1c_Yes_Mego is on a real account.

xXCRYMINALXx

• Donator
    • View Profile
Re: I am making a complaint about how banning works.
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2020, 05:49:53 AM »
For the record, neither one of you two were/are banned. You were only to be jailed, and made to read the rules to make sure you know when you use a public farm, you are replanting what you take. You were on the server less than two weeks ago, and the issue in question happened on the 18th of October. Pych1c was jailed for 15 minutes and made to reread the rules.