Welcome, Guest!!
follow us on... Facebook twitter youtube rss

Author Topic: Can please unban me :(  (Read 5154 times)

Rynuel

• View Profile
Can please unban me :(
« on: November 22, 2020, 05:54:46 AM »
i was just playing with az and then i made some potion and i got banned maybe its because i was teasing az but i dint mean it he was just over pride

bugsy12

• Senior Admin
  • #BugsyForAdminNinjaForMember
    • View Profile
Re: Can please unban me :(
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2020, 06:08:04 AM »
Hi Rynuel,
Not that bullying is ever okay but you were banned for using the word "gay" as an insult, which is offensive to several members of our community, please follow the correct ban appeal format.

Annu_Mannu

• Admin
  • I'm a small,but my heart is explosively good;)
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2020, 10:25:59 AM »
This is the correct format for ban appeal: http://sentinelcraft.net/forum/index.php?topic=7.0
I am a loving person "cute" some will say and if I don't have anything to do I will follow you, But I do tend to be a bit clumsy "so my bad!"

Rynuel

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2020, 11:51:38 PM »
- In-game name: Rynuel

- Date and time of ban? (Include Timezone):11/21/2020 12 pm-1pm i think

- Which Staff member banned you? (Blank if you do not know)BLank

- Why were you banned? (What Appears on your ban message)You were banned for inappropriate comments

- Were you previously jailed or muted? (If yes, say why)I don't remember but im sure i wasnt jailed or muted i was straight of banned

- Why should you be unbanned?i have learned my lesson im sorry for bullying/teasing az specially bugsy i offended her last time and got banned from gotham and i got jailed.

Devereux

• Not Shadow
  • Livin' like Larry!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 23, 2020, 12:24:39 AM »
- Were you previously jailed or muted? (If yes, say why)I don't remember but im sure i wasnt jailed or muted i was straight of banned

Really? You don't remember? After cheating in parkour, in treasure hunt, griefing, and offending bugsy, you still don't remember what you've gone through? We're tired of dealing with your nonsense and you don't even acknowledge doing them on your ban appeal.

Seems like a ban is the only thing that's making you "learn your lesson".

Rynuel

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 23, 2020, 12:51:31 AM »
what i ment by i dont remember was before i got banned i know i got jailed and muted plenty of times  me cheating in parkour was not what i mean i just tried doin stuff cuz i cant open the chest so its  no good so like i said i did stupid stuff specially offending bugsy i dint mean to offend her  and me cheating in treasure hunt is not rlly what happened but for crym thats what happend a guy doin treasure hunt was asking where was the auction dome and it was near me so started lookin for me then when he found me we was running around then i suddenly  found the chest and crym thought i asked the guy i was with to help me but no and about the griefing part that was our mistake for me and dx we needed money so wheat is the only  way i knew before so i got some wheat then after i gtg and dx said il replant u go so i went off then i got on A.S.A.P  to help him replant then i tried going to market we we're outlawed.... i dont know if that makes sense

Migas

• Founder
  • I am Migas, the Portuguese Guy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 24, 2020, 11:41:50 PM »
Your appeal will be under review and an answer will be given in the next 7 days.
Dedication is a key factor to reach your goals.

The Carrot

• Queen of the Ducks
  • Owner
  • While there is life there is hope.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 28, 2020, 07:42:04 PM »
Your appeal has been denied. Your appeal doesn't really show you understand what you've done or that you regret it. You may appeal again 1 month from today.

Rynuel

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 29, 2020, 03:04:22 AM »
oh ok :( now im really gonna get bored :(

Rynuel

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 01, 2020, 12:42:12 AM »
I really wanted to play before Christmas.
Your appeal has been denied. Your appeal doesn't really show you understand what you've done or that you regret it. You may appeal again 1 month from today.
i have learned my lesson starting with grieving in market i learned to replant in other towns,And With  Cheating i really dint mean to its because of that guy who searched for me and in parkour i played dum im sorry for that and for offending bugsy was really not my intention the problem with me and azaz was bc of him frio told me to help him fight azaz because he runs and leaves the game so i called him *** .Again im sorry for my bad behavior Next time i play i wil do my best to change it i really miss playing

Devereux

• Not Shadow
  • Livin' like Larry!
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 01, 2020, 01:02:16 AM »
i have learned my lesson starting with grieving in market i learned to replant in other towns,And With  Cheating i really dint mean to its because of that guy who searched for me and in parkour i played dum im sorry for that and for offending bugsy was really not my intention the problem with me and azaz was bc of him frio told me to help him fight azaz because he runs and leaves the game so i called him *** .Again im sorry for my bad behavior Next time i play i wil do my best to change it i really miss playing

I'm glad you recognize your mistakes but we have made our decision for your current appeal. You can reappeal in 30 days--use that time to improve yourself with the mistakes that you have admitted to doing, and we will reconsider our current decision.

Rynuel

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 01, 2020, 01:12:00 AM »
=

I'm glad you recognize your mistakes but we have made our decision for your current appeal. You can reappeal in 30 days--use that time to improve yourself with the mistakes that you have admitted to doing, and we will reconsider our current decision.
Ok il do my best

Rynuel

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 12, 2020, 04:50:41 AM »
What date can i appeal for you guys cuz i know we have different of time in the clock

Litintha

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 18, 2020, 08:09:05 PM »
What date can i appeal for you guys cuz i know we have different of time in the clock

You may appeal again 1 month from today.

I don't think exact time of day matters (could be wrong, though). As long as it's on or after December 28.

Rynuel

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 28, 2020, 12:28:21 AM »
- In-game name: Rynuel

- Date and time of ban? (Include Timezone):11/21/2020 12 pm-1pm i think

- Which Staff member banned you? (Blank if you do not know)BLank

- Why were you banned? (What Appears on your ban message)You were banned for inappropriate comments

- Were you previously jailed or muted? (If yes, say why) Yes plenty because i have done plenty of bad things too

- Why should you be unbanned?I have learned my lesson starting with grieving in market I learned to replant in other towns And With Cheating I really dint mean to its because of that guy who searched for me, and in parkour I played dumb I'm sorry for What i did , and for offending bugsy was really not my intention. the problem with me and azaz was bc of him, frio told me to help him fight azaz because he runs and leaves the game so i called him *** .Again I'm sorry for my bad behavior Next time i play i will do my best to change it, i really miss playing,I wanna play again i miss my friends and this server gives me cool friends and more.