Welcome, Guest!!
follow us on... Facebook twitter youtube rss

Author Topic: Please Unban xHenRee_  (Read 2756 times)

xHenRee_

• View Profile
Please Unban xHenRee_
« on: November 24, 2020, 05:48:04 AM »
Please unban me, idk why I got banned, I was in a boat inside a dirt box in the middle of the ocean with azz and I suddenly got banned, please unban me, SentinelCraft is the best minecraft server, i meant it, I dont wanna lose my friends :( Axtrolon, ilovecats, kunjan, etc. I promise I will not talk much in general, if I am talking to someine near me, I will use local chat, i think i am speaking in local chat but idk what happens, I do /l but sometimes it still shows my msg in general. Please Unban Me. - xHenRee_

Annu_Mannu

• Admin
  • I'm a small,but my heart is explosively good;)
    • View Profile
Re: Please Unban xHenRee_
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2020, 06:35:18 AM »
You have been unbanned the moment you got banned, It was a misunderstanding on the staff side. Feel free to rejoin.
I am a loving person "cute" some will say and if I don't have anything to do I will follow you, But I do tend to be a bit clumsy "so my bad!"

xHenRee_

• View Profile
Please Unban xHenRee_ (Part 2) <3 Reee
« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2020, 06:11:04 AM »
- In-game name: xHenRee_

- Date and time of ban? (Include Timezone): 28/11 | 11:25 - 11:33 | IndianTimezone?

- Which Staff member banned you? ()

- Why were you banned? (It was written Permanently banned for making inapproriate jokes, i just said pope de gr8 / i hitler)

- Were you previously jailed or muted? (Yes, me and egomanka got jailed for 15mins, for tp killing?)

- Why should you be unbanned? I should be unbanned because this is the best server, I meant it, idk y i got banned, i read the rules also, it doesnt say cannot make jokes, idk what innappropriate joke i made, i have 25k money and i have over 1 stack of diamonds and 10 netherite ingots, and an island with many cows and sheeps and a very big farm, and i was gonna build a very huge castle and it could be showcased in the forum, i was collecting resources, and i also built a fortified house and a big lighthouse and gave free full iron armour abd gears to many new players, unban me pls <3

xHenRee_

• View Profile
Re: Unban xHenRee_ (Vol.2) OnG
« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2020, 01:55:46 PM »
- In-game name: xHenRee_

- Date and time of ban? (Include Timezone): 28/11 | 11:25 - 11:33 | IndianTimezone?

- Which Staff member banned you? ()

- Why were you banned? (It was written Permanently banned for making inapproriate jokes, i just said pope de gr8 / i hitler)

- Were you previously jailed or muted? (Yes, me and egomanka got jailed for 15mins, for tp killing?)

- Why should you be unbanned? I should be unbanned because this is the best server, I meant it, idk y i got banned, i read the rules also, it doesnt say cannot make jokes, idk what innappropriate joke i made, i have 25k money and i have over 1 stack of diamonds and 10 netherite ingots, and an island with many cows and sheeps and a very big farm, and i was gonna build a very huge castle and it could be showcased in the forum, i was collecting resources, and i also built a fortified house and a big lighthouse and gave free full iron armour and gears to many new players, unban me pls

Oplegoman

• Co-Owner
    • View Profile
Re: Unban xHenRee_ (Vol.2) OnG
« Reply #4 on: November 28, 2020, 06:33:45 PM »
Are you 100% sure your behaviour has been good these last few days? Yes you have made inappropriate jokes and if you cannot see that, I think you need to have a good long think about it and why they are inappropriate. You need to think before you speak. Do you really think saying "I Hitler" is appropriate or even necessary? I think you need to amend your appeal to reflect upon this.

The Carrot

• Queen of the Ducks
  • Owner
  • While there is life there is hope.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 28, 2020, 07:57:00 PM »
Your appeal is under review and an answer will be given in the next 7 days.

xHenRee_

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 29, 2020, 06:59:07 AM »
I will make big amends, frfr, OnG, OnMyM <3

xHenRee_

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 02, 2020, 08:52:32 AM »
still waitin'

Devereux

• Not Shadow
  • Livin' like Larry!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 02, 2020, 09:49:50 AM »
Still reviewin

Do you have nothing to say to what Oplegoman said? Nothing that might make us want to give you a second chance?

xHenRee_

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 02, 2020, 04:03:03 PM »
Give me a second chance to prove it, you won't regret.  <3

Migas

• Founder
  • I am Migas, the Portuguese Guy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 06, 2020, 01:44:20 AM »
Your appeal has been denied. Your joke was too extreme and you sound very impatient too. We believe you currently do not fit our community. You can re-appeal in 30 days from now.
Dedication is a key factor to reach your goals.

xHenRee_

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 08, 2020, 09:00:42 AM »
Oh Damn, that came from the Owner, I'm done for, good run, can you give all my plot and everything that I have to Axtrolon, pls, that's my quitting wish.