Welcome, Guest!!
follow us on... Facebook twitter youtube rss

Author Topic: Faygo Dreams: Town Staff Applications!  (Read 13131 times)

jim

• Donator
  • I try to be cool... I'm not very good at it.
    • View Profile
    • e
Re: Faygo Dreams: Town Staff Applications!
« Reply #60 on: September 01, 2021, 09:28:37 PM »
In Game Name:

- jjiimm (Discord: jjiimm#0740)

In-Game Rank: Member. I'm planning on applying for Senior Member but that may not be for a few months.

Town Rank you are applying for: Faygo Dreams Assistant

- How often do you vote?

- I try to come on everyday(Of which i?m successful, most of the time that is) and I vote and play of course.

What contributions have you made towards the town?

- Ive made Suggestions such as the Metro for town use and a Harbor for the town. Other than this I've helped with detailing for the barracks on the South Fatherings of the town.

Why should you be promoted to town staff?

- Well, I hate to admit it, but the town is a Project to be worked on, some of are members aren?t active, the warps could be better and we could advertise more. Now as a town staff I admit, I single handedly can't do all of that. I also can't force people to come on more but I can try to set up gatherings among people, events if you will. I can also set up a sign up sheet to work on warps. I hope(Hope) that it will bring together the town to become more like a town than just a group of people.

Additional information:
- I ran a town of my own, called Egypt on a different server, hosting up to Forty members. Stressful for sure but it was fun and most of the members were active(Twentyish) We did some fun stuff, build projects, and parties for the most notable and I hope that I can do that for Faygo too.
« Last Edit: September 01, 2021, 11:29:17 PM by jim »
Changing my desktop to sweden's flag

evzntv

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: September 02, 2021, 07:36:10 PM »
In Game Name:

In-Game Rank: Member. I'm planning on applying for Senior Member but that may not be for a few months.

- How often do you vote?

- I try to come on everyday(Of which i?m successful, most of the time that is) and I vote and play of course.

- Ive made Suggestions such as the Metro for town use and a Harbor for the town. Other than this I've helped with detailing for the barracks on the South Fatherings of the town.

- Well, I hate to admit it, but the town is a Project to be worked on, some of are members aren?t active, the warps could be better and we could advertise more. Now as a town staff I admit, I single handedly can't do all of that. I also can't force people to come on more but I can try to set up gatherings among people, events if you will. I can also set up a sign up sheet to work on warps. I hope(Hope) that it will bring together the town to become more like a town than just a group of people.

Additional information:
- I ran a town of my own, called Egypt on a different server, hosting up to Forty members. Stressful for sure but it was fun and most of the members were active(Twentyish) We did some fun stuff, build projects, and parties for the most notable and I hope that I can do that for Faygo too.

Your application for town assistant is under review.
The journalist admin guy #AlmightySmallVillage

evzntv

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: September 09, 2021, 09:19:24 PM »
In Game Name:

- How often do you vote?

Additional information:

Your application has been approved!

Ki0shi_

• Dont worry, Be happy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: September 21, 2021, 08:10:07 PM »
In Game Name: Ki0shi_

In-Game Rank: [SM] Senior Member

Town Rank you are applying for: Assistant

How often do you vote? im trying yo vote every day but its hard to do it regularly because of school and problems in my life.

What contributions have you made towards the town? I have been an architect and im also workig on many projects.

Why should you be promoted to town staff? I would love to help my towny with all that i can give and i promise to be there to help everyone in our lovely town that is faygo dreams.

Additional information. Faygo for life-
« Last Edit: September 21, 2021, 08:14:38 PM by Ki0shi_ »
just your average friendly neighborhood sentinel craft enjoyer

evzntv

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: September 21, 2021, 08:34:54 PM »

How often do you vote? im trying yo vote every day but its hard to do it regularly because of school and problems in my life.

What contributions have you made towards the town? I have been an architect and im also workig on many projects.

Why should you be promoted to town staff? I would love to help my towny with all that i can give and i promise to be there to help everyone in our lovely town that is faygo dreams.

Your application for town assistant is under review.

evzntv

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: September 22, 2021, 08:39:19 PM »

Application approved!

KingFatHamm

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: October 22, 2021, 08:38:04 PM »
In Game Name: King_fat_hamm

In-Game Rank: [SM] Senior Member, architect in Faygo

How often do you vote? I try to vote most days, and whenever im active.

What contributions have you made towards the town? I am architect, i gave the UFO final as a town, i have built several buildings, such as the Gotham/Faygo bridge, sweatys tower etc. i have always followed orders when commanded by a superior rank and town member and when Faygo is in need

Why should you be promoted to town staff? I believe with my previous leadership experience, and with my strict loyalty to Faygo I would be able to serve the town the best and be a great contribution to Faygo society.

Additional information. i am applying for assistant, but I can also see myself applying for co-mayor in the near future, thankyou for your time and consideration :)
that weird guy who used to have a cult following on Minecraft and also plays fallout games religiously

SweatyKido

• Surprisingly not stinky
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: October 22, 2021, 08:56:54 PM »
This application is under review an answer will be given within the next 7 days.

jim

• Donator
    • View Profile
    • e
« Reply #68 on: October 23, 2021, 12:20:28 AM »
Woooo! #MakeKingAssistant

SweatyKido

• Surprisingly not stinky
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: October 24, 2021, 04:59:46 PM »
In Game Name: King_fat_hamm

In-Game Rank: [SM] Senior Member, architect in Faygo

How often do you vote? I try to vote most days, and whenever im active.

What contributions have you made towards the town? I am architect, i gave the UFO final as a town, i have built several buildings, such as the Gotham/Faygo bridge, sweatys tower etc. i have always followed orders when commanded by a superior rank and town member and when Faygo is in need

Why should you be promoted to town staff? I believe with my previous leadership experience, and with my strict loyalty to Faygo I would be able to serve the town the best and be a great contribution to Faygo society.

Additional information. i am applying for assistant, but I can also see myself applying for co-mayor in the near future, thankyou for your time and consideration :)
Your application was approved.

Baked_Tater

• View Profile
« Reply #70 on: December 21, 2021, 05:35:37 PM »
In game name: Baked_Tater

I feel that I am suitable for this role.
Thank you.
-potato

evzntv

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: December 21, 2021, 05:46:05 PM »
In game name: Baked_Tater

I feel that I am suitable for this role.
Thank you.

Approv... Nope, Denied. Go to the Tater hole.

lucayboy

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: December 31, 2021, 12:49:19 PM »
In Game Name: Lucayboy.

In-Game Rank: Member/resident .

Town Rank you are applying for: Architect.

How often do you vote? i try to vote every day.

What contributions have you made towards the town? Building builds like these examples:

The Big Ben ? A statue of evzntv and sweatykido1 and i will try to build more projects for the town.

Why should you be promoted to town staff? I think i should be promoted to architect because i am a pretty average builder and i can offer faygo lots of builds and build for the town.

Additional information. Thank you for reading my application :D

jim

• Donator
    • View Profile
    • e
« Reply #73 on: December 31, 2021, 02:32:38 PM »

What contributions have you made towards the town? Building builds like these examples:

The Big Ben ? A statue of evzntv and sweatykido1 and i will try to build more projects for the town.

Why should you be promoted to town staff? I think i should be promoted to architect because i am a pretty average builder and i can offer faygo lots of builds and build for the town.

Your application for town architect is under review.

evzntv

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: January 01, 2022, 05:50:07 PM »

This application has been approved!