Welcome, Guest!!
follow us on... Facebook twitter youtube rss

Author Topic: Levi925487's Ban Appeal  (Read 1401 times)

Levi925487

• bruhh
    • View Profile
Levi925487's Ban Appeal
« on: October 12, 2021, 09:36:19 AM »
- In-game name:
 Levi925487

- Date and time of ban? (Include Timezone):
 4:15 PM MSI

- Which Staff member banned you? (Blank if you do not know)
  Annu_Mannu67

- Why were you banned? (What Appears on your ban message)
  For using XRay client after warning and punishment.

- Were you previously jailed or muted? (If yes, say why)
  Yes for xraying

- Why should you be unbanned?
  Admin say I was xraying but what I do is strip mining and they say I lie when I mine iron through stone but what I see yesterday there is nothing at my feet.And when I was mining, I with Fallen_Phantom.I ask         Fallen_Phantom if i were looking suspicious and I even ask Blok3y and the time I got so many diamond is when I was strip mining.I got so many iron when I room mining.And room mining is like making room but I make it become bigger and bigger to get iron.And if you guys tell that I mine through stone and find iron its because I use giga breaker and I am not good at controlling mouse so I was just mining and if I go down,I go down and if i go straight,i go straight.

Additional Information:
If you guys still thinking that I was lying,I will be okay to get banned permanently.
do /t spawn New_Kelp_City :D

Oplegoman

• Co-Owner
    • View Profile
Re: Levi925487's Ban Appeal
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2021, 04:55:41 PM »
There are issues with your appeal, your mining movements and patterns have been looked at by multiple people since the last time you -xrayed. Annu gave you ample oppurtinity to explain yourself and you could not. This would need further explaining by yourself, take your time to come up with something.

By saying you are happy with being permanently banned is a red flag, as anyone who did not x-ray would not want to be banned in the first place. Best for you to be honest with us as that will stand you in a better position in your appeal.

Your appeal is under review and will be answered in the next 7 days.

Levi925487

• bruhh
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2021, 07:58:46 AM »
Im sorry for saying that im happy to be ban i didnt mean to say that.Again im sorry.
do /t spawn New_Kelp_City :D

Oplegoman

• Co-Owner
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2021, 05:11:59 PM »
I apologise that our decision about your appeal is 3 days late. We deny your appeal as you do not seem to grasp the severity of your actions. You have x-rayed twice in a short space of time, you have tried to lie about this which has made it worse. You are free to appeal in 30 days from now.