Welcome, Guest!!
follow us on... Facebook twitter youtube rss

Author Topic: Dynasty Builders  (Read 9780 times)

Daddy_DCN

• Donator
    • View Profile
Dynasty Builders
« on: May 09, 2014, 05:53:34 AM »
As most of you are aware I really enjoy building truly jaw dropping builds. Lately I have started a few projects that I intended to do solo, however I find building is more enjoyable if done as a team. So I have a vision to assemble a team of the servers best builders to build great looking builds just build something that all players new and old will love to admire. I would really like to have a team of 5-8 players that can build as a team. All these builds will be done on the survivor world and will vary in size and style. If you would like to be a part of these team please feel free to apply, here are my

requirements:
1) you must be a SM or above (I want players that have proven that they are not just stopping but are here to stay)
2) you must be able to be creative
3) team work is key

I will provide all the materials needed (donations are welcome) and also do free repairs on any tools for all team members

All builds will have a board posted on site of the build giving credit to all builders and sponsors

Perks:
Recognition as an elite build on this server
Fatten your building resume
Learn new techniques from other great builders
have a great time building amazing builds

If you are a SM and interested in joining this team or if you are wanting to simply be a sponsor please leave a post below

Thanks for your time and I look forward to building with you

Daddy_DCN
Always on, Always willing to help!

FatherTimeKeeper

• Donator
  • Nos_Austrian_Empire
    • View Profile
Re: Dynasty Builders
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2014, 05:59:27 AM »
Please Explain Sponsor.

Daddy_DCN

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2014, 06:15:06 AM »
Someone that donates materials for the build. I will post materials needed for each build and standard amount to get put on the builder/sponsor board so that lets say I don't donate 4 stone and get credit for a sponsor, it must be a decent donation to get a place on the board

FatherTimeKeeper

• Donator
  • Nos_Austrian_Empire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2014, 06:20:36 AM »
sounds good. looking forward to the specs ont hat, i got a fair bit of extra stuff. XD

DaVoBMX1725

• Donator
  • Ello
    • View Profile
    • google
« Reply #4 on: May 09, 2014, 07:22:05 AM »
I will sponsor you, I would like to have been part of your team build "Crew" but the only requirements I fit are sm+ and likes makeing extreme builds
Hiya, to the oldies of old

IrParadox

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 09, 2014, 04:04:47 PM »
How do you plan on putting this build together DCN, will it be a single build or are you thinking of a town laid out along the chunk grids? What will be the idea for the build itself? Will it be a useable build or something just for looks? Will there be theme to the style of build that will take place? Come on man give us some details. lol

Richgotya

• Founder
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 09, 2014, 04:27:46 PM »
If you need donations contact me and or for flattening land any thing to get me from finishing my death ball thats sucking the life outa me ;_;

Chris9495

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 09, 2014, 05:07:38 PM »
Id be more than willing to help out, if you'd like.

benjorfol

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 09, 2014, 05:40:17 PM »
I would sign up!But im a member...

ace123445

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 09, 2014, 05:45:50 PM »
im willing to do this
Live to die and we die to live

ninja5132

• Server Eye Candy
  • Donator
  • Migas is not mean :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 09, 2014, 06:37:51 PM »
I'd be willing to help with funding blocks or materials if needed :)

MacLeezy

• King of Dragonsreach
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 09, 2014, 06:46:18 PM »
You Know Dragonsreach will sponsor some builds when you get a materials list together.. Maybe Polson would be interested, But Don't Steal the only other builder in DR forever :)

Daddy_DCN

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 09, 2014, 08:07:18 PM »
Ok the idea behind this is just getting players that like to build to build together, wether it be a mansion, a city, an arena, or any other list of things. Just for the challenge of building something jaw dropping. The builds can have a purpose or can just be for show. And i want this to be a group of people from diff towns and nations, i do not intend to steal any builders just work together as a whole to make amazing builds. The projects can be things that team members want to build or we can even take request or challenges from players outside of the team. and ben, you know that i kno that your are an insane builder and would love to have you on the team.... when you are an SM, you can sponsor until then or just wait it out. I want this to be the servers elite, not just in skill but dedication thats why i want SM and above. (if you can see the SM chat then you are considered SM for this requirement)

Shiiftyy

• Reach for new heights, gain a new perspective.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 09, 2014, 08:17:19 PM »
I will sponsor! I am also willing to join the team. Sounds like a great time!

Daddy_DCN

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 10, 2014, 02:58:12 AM »
Ok all those who want to be a builder please submit a picture of your favorite build on this server (survival or creative) and tell me what your favorite things to build are or your favorite style/theme is.

Thanks