Welcome, Guest!!
follow us on... Facebook twitter youtube rss

Author Topic: Shop Booth Rental  (Read 8144 times)

Fedgar_Lurch

• Just Some Guy
  • Founder
  • Hey Guys!
    • View Profile
    • SentinelCraft
Re: Shop Booth Rental
« Reply #15 on: March 18, 2014, 05:12:00 PM »
Look, I'm pointing out the things your not doing well, and even going so far as to tell you how to do them correct. Which trust me, is far more than you get in the real world.

If you want to succeed you should probably take my advice instead of arguing/ excusing yourself.

If you don't want feedback, don't put yourself out there.
-- Fedgar

Debu

• Laziness is a gift, a boon.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 19, 2014, 03:15:16 AM »
Who said I don't want feed back? in fact I want feedback from everyone, maybe I did not really express it through my last post but is the sign like things what you want? But as u said that the bazzar runs properly if we have /t spawn bazzar but no ones willing to waste $20 tping here :/ that $20 is a lot of the bazzar as it totally runs on funds. I'll lay out the spawn a bit more and make it more friendly I guess. You could review it once again around a day or 2 later :)
--Debu
The statement below is true.
The statement above is false.

Varun aka eoyvideoteam

• SentinelCraft FTW!
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 19, 2014, 04:14:00 AM »
Who said I don't want feed back? in fact I want feedback from everyone, maybe I did not really express it through my last post but is the sign like things what you want? But as u said that the bazzar runs properly if we have /t spawn bazzar but no ones willing to waste $20 tping here :/ that $20 is a lot of the bazzar as it totally runs on funds. I'll lay out the spawn a bit more and make it more friendly I guess. You could review it once again around a day or 2 later :)
If you think that sustaining the town with daily upkeep is hard then you are wrong. Running on funds? Does that mean that you aren't donating any money whatsoever to your town bank? In that case you are being a bad mayor, because you cannot depend on town spawn teleporting, plot buying, and taxes to keep your town running.
I am an Indian. No, not native american, Indian. So get it straight.
                                                    --Varun

Debu

• Laziness is a gift, a boon.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 19, 2014, 05:44:01 AM »
no I do donate to town :-\ its with the town money and donations that I get stuff like dirt for building extra plots etc.
--Debu
The statement below is true.
The statement above is false.

Ellemenopeanuts

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 19, 2014, 04:28:53 PM »
The thing is with towns is that you have to be prepared to put in a lot of your own personal money. All the money in the bank of Grizedale I have put in there myself. All of the materials for structures have been collected by myself my brothers and a few friends. You should never depend on taxes (which I don't have) or donations (as they are rare and mostly like $10). Towns are a huge deal, you can't just wing it.

Plus advertise. Buy an Embassy plot in each town, and tastefully, advertise.
« Last Edit: March 19, 2014, 04:30:28 PM by Ellemenopea »