Welcome, Guest!!
follow us on... Facebook twitter youtube rss

Poll

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: New Skyblock Challenges  (Read 6036 times)

TommyFengster

• Donator
    • View Profile
New Skyblock Challenges
« on: February 06, 2020, 02:08:09 PM »
So, not too long ago, I thought of taking a break from your normal survival and decided to give Sky-block a try. I had a lot of fun while playing, it felt very refreshing. Most rewarding part was of course the /is challenges.  You know I never thought I would be using natural spawning as a way to farm mobs. As I was doing these challenges, I realize how hard some were, mainly the ones where they require certain mobs to be present.  I did most of them, but when I reached the "Advanced" stage.  I find myself at a dead-end.

There are "zoo" challenges where they require you to have all the animals to complete them. I setup big platforms and waited, weeks passed by, nothing spawned.

So I thought if there are challenges where I can get spawn eggs as rewards. Wouldn't be amazing if we can get more types of spawn-eggs for mobs such as Polar-Bears, Turtles, Mule, Donkey, Horses or even Wolf, Ocelots or such. It's maybe a lot to ask for but I talked to numerous of Sky-block players and they all seem to agree with me. Like I wouldn't mind the difficulty but at least make them do-able. That would very helpful to progress the challenges.  <3 ;D ;D
« Last Edit: February 06, 2020, 06:09:04 PM by TommyFengster »
I was high, don't mind me.

charactername111

• View Profile
Re: New Skyblock Challenges
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2020, 03:33:50 PM »
As a long time skyblocks player I agree, getting the passive mobs to spawn feels near impossible. It kinda feels like accepting defeat to add mob eggs but its getting to the point where I don't think we can do it without them.

Aatif

• Donator
  • Still the same :D
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2020, 02:05:21 AM »
It is hard to spawn passive mobs. So if we can get spawn eggs from some challenges it'll be quite helpful. The challenges can be of normal difficulty or some can be a bit hard

Oberon

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2020, 09:40:30 AM »
Guys I've been thinking in some suggestions for new challenges.

See the picture attached.

amnotbananaama

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2020, 10:01:01 AM »
I've been very busy with classes, which has prevented me from responding in more detail, but I love to see players suggesting new ideas and improvements! Thank you all  <3

blackwidow

• Donator
  • Meh
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 13, 2020, 10:42:35 AM »
Heya sowwy a bit late but got my password finally xD well i agree ofc and i think it will make skyblock more fun instead of unpleasant and the struggle so i will also post some ideas when i think about anything goodies ^=^*

Federe76

• View Profile
Skyblock Challenges List
« Reply #6 on: February 16, 2020, 03:33:38 AM »
I will be suggesting some ideas for Skyblock, but I would like to have the list of the current challenges, in order to avoid pitching something that is similar or the same as an existing challenge.
Thanks in advance.

reptiZ1300

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 16, 2020, 03:55:11 AM »
I've got a suggestion too add some type of challenge with a reward of 1 dye of each color. the expert challenge for wool seems excessively hard for that level, considering you have to have all dye colors. right now trying to obtain every dye color seems near impossible/just not fun.

Ayrus

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 16, 2020, 07:19:00 AM »
What I would also really love is changing the rewards up a bit, especially for the harder challenges. The challenges demand so much stuff only to be exchanged for shulker boxes or some diamonds.

For example: The zoo challenge itself would give you 32x diamonds and 2 shulker boxes for getting all those mobs to spawn.

It's been a month since I tried, so far no luck at spawns. For a challenge which feels near impossible, I would love the rewards to be useful stuff instead rather than some diamonds (only use for diamonds is for raising is level and you can farm more emeralds during the time you gather the mobs required to complete the challenge) and  shulker boxes (Shulker shells can be farmed from panda's mob farm). The rewards could just be stuff that could indirectly help with other challenges.

(I got a sneak peek on the elite level challenge, which requires a hostile mob farm with mobs which are not possible to spawn, maybe the rewards could lead upto getting eggs for those so they are doable). At the moment, challenges are just too hard to accomplish and the rewards just are not worth it for us to try to complete it.

Federe76

• View Profile
Moved thread into comment
« Reply #9 on: February 16, 2020, 06:47:44 PM »
Yesterday I started a new thread, "Skyblock Challenges List". Someone from the staff moved into an ongoing thread ("New Skyblock Challenges").
Although I kinda understand the reason, I would like it to be a thread of its own.
The thread is for new ideas for Skyblock Challenges, while the one I posted is meant to be a index of existent challenges.

Migas

• Founder
  • I am Migas, the Portuguese Guy.
    • View Profile
Re: Moved thread into comment
« Reply #10 on: February 16, 2020, 11:18:08 PM »
The list is the default one.
Dedication is a key factor to reach your goals.

Federe76

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 17, 2020, 12:56:07 AM »
Can you give me a link? Because I have tried looking for lists. But every "default" list is different, or I find a plugin page but not the challenges list for it.

Migas

• Founder
  • I am Migas, the Portuguese Guy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 17, 2020, 10:54:21 AM »
The plug-in is Bskyblock.

Merged topics because it involves the same idea
« Last Edit: February 17, 2020, 10:56:06 AM by Migas »
Dedication is a key factor to reach your goals.

Federe76

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 17, 2020, 11:32:20 AM »
EDIT: FOUND IT!
Wasn't easy.
« Last Edit: February 17, 2020, 11:42:46 AM by Federe76 »

Federe76

• View Profile
Skyblock Challenges List
« Reply #14 on: February 17, 2020, 05:10:30 PM »
Ok everyone, enjoy.
Elite level challenges are not confirmed, because I haven't been able to see them in-game. I just went with what I found inside the plugin code.

Complete List of SkyBlock Challenges for the server SentinelCraft (as of 17/02/2020)
https://1drv.ms/x/s!Avf1wRIqBKiphHJJ1O3VCHE9xhzP?e=EfGz2e