Welcome, Guest!!
follow us on... Facebook twitter youtube rss

Author Topic: AlexChar Ban Appeal  (Read 11485 times)

Ellemenopeanuts

• Donator
    • View Profile
Re: Foolish/childish behaviour on a mod/admin
« Reply #15 on: November 20, 2014, 06:43:05 PM »
We don't guess a grief. We use Log Block. A plugin that tracks who places and destroys blocks. Rich rolled back a grief done by your account, roll back wouldn't of worked unless the name of the account was on the destroyed/placed blocks. This means, you griefed, or someone using your account did. Seeing as you say you didn't grief, then someone else was on your account, making it compromised. This is bannable immediately to protect your account. All you have to do is request a password change on the forums. Not make a hoohaa.

AlexChar

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 20, 2014, 06:47:44 PM »
I destroyed a potato harvest- you used that plugin ( I am Accepting that Elle, so can we move on please)
And read my previous post about my views on that action,
I would understand that If yes I didnt it a few times and destroyed the lot of them, however i didnt

Fedgar_Lurch

• Just Some Guy
  • Founder
  • Hey Guys!
    • View Profile
    • SentinelCraft
« Reply #17 on: November 20, 2014, 06:55:19 PM »
We have exact coordinates, dates, and your name written upon the times you griefed.

Now, There is concrete proof that you greifed. If you maintain (As you have) that you never greifed, then the only logical conclusion is that your account is compromised.

And no, I am not talking about the single potato.
-- Fedgar

AlexChar

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 20, 2014, 07:00:55 PM »
I havent griefed else where, that was the only time I have.
I only know of that+ are you talking about myself alone or my IP ?

Migas

• Founder
  • I am Migas, the Portuguese Guy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 20, 2014, 07:19:47 PM »
I destroyed a potato harvest- you used that plugin ( I am Accepting that Elle, so can we move on please)
I havent griefed else where, that was the only time I have.

Oh, really... ?

Do they all look like potatoes?

Also, going back to what you said in-game:

[16:05:46] [Server thread/INFO]: [G][HAND|SOME] [Admin] richgotya: well least the thing is you know what it feels like o be griefed..
[16:06:07] [Craft Scheduler Thread - 85/INFO]: [G][M] AlexChar: Oh I already have been griefed 4 times
[16:06:19] [Craft Scheduler Thread - 95/INFO]: [G][M] AlexChar: know the feeling
[16:06:51] [Craft Scheduler Thread - 85/INFO]: [G][M] AlexChar: Nor Have i ever griefed so... its good
[16:07:01] [Server thread/INFO]: [G][HAND|SOME] [Admin] Migas_: Yes you have griefed, liar.
[16:07:02] [Server thread/INFO]: [G][HAND|SOME] [Admin] richgotya: you never have griefed?
[16:07:05] [Server thread/INFO]: [G][HAND|SOME] [Admin] richgotya: >_>
[16:07:07] [Craft Scheduler Thread - 85/INFO]: [G][M] AlexChar: nope
[16:07:14] [Craft Scheduler Thread - 87/INFO]: [G][M] AlexChar: my IP has yes
[16:07:18] [Server thread/INFO]: [G][HAND|SOME] [Admin] richgotya: i just rolled you back 2 days ago for it
[16:07:22] [Craft Scheduler Thread - 87/INFO]: [G][M] AlexChar: mmm your mistaken
[16:07:27] [Server thread/INFO]: [G][HAND|SOME] [Admin] Migas_: Oh? So your account is compromised?
[16:07:29] [Server thread/INFO]: [G][HAND|SOME] [Admin] richgotya: Am i?
[16:07:30] [Craft Scheduler Thread - 87/INFO]: [G][M] AlexChar: that was infact my cous
[16:07:39] [Server thread/INFO]: migas94 issued server command: /ban AlexChar Account compromised

These screenshots I show above are the rollback Rich talked about. Therefore, I think this pretty much explains how idiotic you are. Do you have anything else to add to your lie jar?
Dedication is a key factor to reach your goals.

AlexChar

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 20, 2014, 07:25:22 PM »
Ive never destroyed those....... mmmmmm
never been there ever

Migas

• Founder
  • I am Migas, the Portuguese Guy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 20, 2014, 07:27:37 PM »
If you maintain (As you have) that you never greifed, then the only logical conclusion is that your account is compromised.

Ive never destroyed those....... mmmmmm
never been there ever

Do I need to say anything else? Next time when a staff member is trying to protect your account from being compromised, do not act like a moron to them.
Dedication is a key factor to reach your goals.

AlexChar

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 20, 2014, 07:35:27 PM »
Glad the issue is sorted, Next time Id appreciate it if you didnt keep insulting me nor jump into an discussion without listening to myself.

AlexChar

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 20, 2014, 07:36:13 PM »
since this is all sorted, I can happily apply for Senior member with no troubles yes ;);D 8) 8) ;)

Fedgar_Lurch

• Just Some Guy
  • Founder
  • Hey Guys!
    • View Profile
    • SentinelCraft
« Reply #24 on: November 20, 2014, 07:44:57 PM »
You will remain banned until you apologize to migas, and really... anyone else you offended with this whole thing.

And I mean, Really apologize. You just had 4 people try to explain to you what happened, and you blatantly and with no regard for the possibility that you could be incorrect lashed out at those trying to help you.

Migas safeguarded your account, as per our policy. You lashed out at him for doing so.

Even your post title was insulting. You started the name calling with the first shot "Foolish/Childish behavior on(typo?) a mod/admin"

So when you decide your willing to grow up, admit that you were wrong, and apologize for your... outlandish arogance, then I will see about unbanning you. No one else will say anything here until you do.
-- Fedgar

AlexChar

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: November 20, 2014, 07:57:01 PM »
More than happy to apologise, the situation came about as we've had communication issues where were all talking about different things.
What I have said is the truth and i have acted in the best and a reasonable way regarding it.
The way some of your admins/Mods have spoken to me is even more disrespectful  than what I have said, therefore I believe I not only deserve a clean start or review but an apology for you side, as the insults have made this simple situation messy.
So I apologise for saying 'foolish/childish behaviour' that was based on the point you didnt listen to me about the ( IP issue and cousin etc....)

Fedgar_Lurch

• Just Some Guy
  • Founder
  • Hey Guys!
    • View Profile
    • SentinelCraft
« Reply #26 on: November 20, 2014, 08:03:42 PM »
That is the most backhanded apology I have ever heard.

Denied.

If you wont step back from the situation to look at it from all perspectives then you do not belong in our community.

-- Fedgar

Richgotya

• Founder
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: November 20, 2014, 08:08:38 PM »
There is no communications issue YOUR ACCOUNT griefed as the ss's supplied show you repeat in denying ever griefed so you agree to 1 of 2 things

1) You did grief

2) your account was compromised

so what is it? And i will pull logs from the date in question if you continue lying and grab your ip and port used to connect

You will get nothing from us. Depending on your answer. You may not be able to return. So speak the truth boy. I am not going to play games.

Then, you will apologize. For everyone reading this, and conversing here. Because you wasted all of our times. Because you could not follow rules. Then further lying on top of this.

AlexChar

• View Profile
Stage 2
« Reply #28 on: November 20, 2014, 08:11:08 PM »
- In-game name:
AlexChar
- Date and time of ban? (Include Timezone):
cant rememeber
- Which Staff member banned you? (Blank if you do not know)
unknown
- Why were you banned? (What Appears on your ban message)
misunderstanding
- Were you previously jailed or muted? (If yes, say why)
  once, misclicking a potato harvest
- Why should you be unbanned?
No i do, I thank you for blocking my account to prevent the person or whoever it is who griefed from abusing my account.
and I apologise for a pain towards you as I was unaware of this suspicion ( only found out 2 posts ago)
but calling someone idiotic is unacceptable

Richgotya

• Founder
    • View Profile
Re: Stage 2
« Reply #29 on: November 20, 2014, 08:13:14 PM »
There is no communications issue YOUR ACCOUNT griefed as the ss's supplied show you repeat in denying ever griefed so you agree to 1 of 2 things

1) You did grief

2) your account was compromised

so what is it? And i will pull logs from the date in question if you continue lying and grab your ip and port used to connect

You will get nothing from us. Depending on your answer. You may not be able to return. So speak the truth boy. I am not going to play games.

Then, you will apologize. For everyone reading this, and conversing here. Because you wasted all of our times. Because you could not follow rules. Then further lying on top of this.