Welcome, Guest!!
follow us on... Facebook twitter youtube rss

Author Topic: AlexChar Ban Appeal  (Read 11484 times)

AlexChar

• View Profile
AlexChar Ban Appeal
« on: November 16, 2014, 07:51:58 PM »
 In-game name:
AlexChar
- Date and time of ban? (Include Timezone):
NO IDEA
- Which Staff member banned you? (Blank if you do not know)
NO IDEA (IP ban apparently)
- Why were you banned? (What Appears on your ban message)
NO IDEA
- Were you previously jailed or muted? (If yes, say why)
  for 5 mins, cause I made a regrettable mistake
- Why should you be unbanned?
Cause I've been banned for no reason?

SherlockH

• View Profile
Re: Banned?
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2014, 08:01:34 PM »
it might not be for no reason.... maybe just a reason you are not aware of...
Poppies are red
Diamonds are blue
This poem does not rhyme
<-- give me a <3

ninja5132

• Server Eye Candy
  • Donator
  • Migas is not mean :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2014, 08:27:32 PM »
Your brother was ban evading so I banned the IP.

AlexChar

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2014, 08:57:44 PM »
PFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTTTT! So guess I have to wait till, you all review his "crime" ? in 7 days??

Migas

• Founder
  • I am Migas, the Portuguese Guy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 16, 2014, 09:16:38 PM »
Yes, if he appeals on forums. Until then, your IP will be banned for precaution.
Dedication is a key factor to reach your goals.

AlexChar

• View Profile
AlexChar Ban Appeal
« Reply #5 on: November 19, 2014, 09:19:07 PM »
- In-game name:
AlexChar
- Date and time of ban? (Include Timezone):
19/11/2014 21:00
- Which Staff member banned you? (Blank if you do not know)
No idea
- Why were you banned? (What Appears on your ban message)
Cause apparently asking why no one can find out who griefed me is a crime and stating I havent griefed (I have mis-clicked a potato farm by mistake! is a crime.. which we all do)
- Were you previously jailed or muted? (If yes, say why)
  for 5 mins for accidentally mis-clicking a potato farm yes
Why should you be unbanned?
Cause there is no valid reason for banning me, I havent done anything wrong.. Ive been banned due to a certain admin not hearing me out..... ???

AlexChar

• View Profile
Re: Foolish/childish behaviour on a mod/admin
« Reply #6 on: November 19, 2014, 09:21:02 PM »
Seriously unhappy with the why you have reacted to me speaking the truth.... next time, give me time to explain my thoughts before judging.

Kind regards

AlexChar

Migas

• Founder
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 19, 2014, 09:55:08 PM »
Are you an idiot? You distorted what happened to both of us and decided to say here that we did not give you time to explain? I will show everyone the logs and they will see that by what you were saying in the chat, you deserved to be banned by account compromised.

[16:05:46] [Server thread/INFO]: [G][HAND|SOME] [Admin] richgotya: well least the thing is you know what it feels like o be griefed..
[16:06:07] [Craft Scheduler Thread - 85/INFO]: [G][M] AlexChar: Oh I already have been griefed 4 times
[16:06:19] [Craft Scheduler Thread - 95/INFO]: [G][M] AlexChar: know the feeling
[16:06:51] [Craft Scheduler Thread - 85/INFO]: [G][M] AlexChar: Nor Have i ever griefed so... its good
[16:07:01] [Server thread/INFO]: [G][HAND|SOME] [Admin] Migas_: Yes you have griefed, liar.
[16:07:02] [Server thread/INFO]: [G][HAND|SOME] [Admin] richgotya: you never have griefed?
[16:07:05] [Server thread/INFO]: [G][HAND|SOME] [Admin] richgotya: >_>
[16:07:07] [Craft Scheduler Thread - 85/INFO]: [G][M] AlexChar: nope
[16:07:14] [Craft Scheduler Thread - 87/INFO]: [G][M] AlexChar: my IP has yes
[16:07:18] [Server thread/INFO]: [G][HAND|SOME] [Admin] richgotya: i just rolled you back 2 days ago for it
[16:07:22] [Craft Scheduler Thread - 87/INFO]: [G][M] AlexChar: mmm your mistaken
[16:07:27] [Server thread/INFO]: [G][HAND|SOME] [Admin] Migas_: Oh? So your account is compromised?
[16:07:29] [Server thread/INFO]: [G][HAND|SOME] [Admin] richgotya: Am i?
[16:07:30] [Craft Scheduler Thread - 87/INFO]: [G][M] AlexChar: that was infact my cous
[16:07:39] [Server thread/INFO]: migas94 issued server command: /ban AlexChar Account compromised

As you can see, you said to us that it was your cousin, we gave you time to explain how the griefs on your account appeared. However, we already have been notified that you missunderstood us and I also told your cousin that if you appealed here, you may had a chance to return in-game, but apparently you decided to act stupid about it and blame it instantly on us.

(I have mis-clicked a potato farm by mistake! is a crime.. which we all do)
[...]
Cause there is no valid reason for banning me, I havent done anything wrong..

Oh... one more thing. You do not need to answer my first question on this post, because you're really an idiot. I didn't know that missclicking more than 200 blocks in zombyman's house (the rollback Rich talked about) is a "mistake"... or also ignoring the fact that we were talking to AlexChar and instead report the case to your cousin and make us believe that your account has been compromised is another simple "mistake".

Now that I see that you persist on lying, even on your ban appeal, you just prove us that this ban is more than valid for you to learn from your "mistakes", as you call them.

Anyway, your appeal will be reviewed and in the next 7 days we will give you an answer.

Fedgar_Lurch

• Just Some Guy
  • Founder
  • Hey Guys!
    • View Profile
    • SentinelCraft
« Reply #8 on: November 20, 2014, 03:43:40 AM »
I dont appreciate the tone you took with this "ban appeal"

Maybe instead of coming off like an ass when you are appealing to a higher authority... you should try to remain calm and collected. That way people who are involved with reviewing it might be more inclined to give you the benefit of the doubt.

Just so you, and anyone else who might read this knows. The "Account Compromised" ban is ALWAYS for YOUR protection. Its meant to safeguard your account in the event that you were daft enough to let someone else get on it. Otherwise someone could burn all your things, destroy all your stuff ect. So maybe instead of attacking Migas, try thanking him. I will wait.
-- Fedgar

AlexChar

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 20, 2014, 05:39:51 PM »
Account compromised is there as Migas didnt allow me finish my sentence.
No one else is on my account, its people jumping to conclusions.

Richgotya

• Founder
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 20, 2014, 05:58:31 PM »
conclusions you said YOU NEVER GRIEFED. ok well your account has if it wasnt you then some one had access so again... What exactly is wrong?

AlexChar

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 20, 2014, 06:11:48 PM »
1. I was talking about my cousins accounts, which has just been unbanned.
2. I stated I haven't griefed as i haven't, I plainly misclicked a potato farm, which I dont class as griefing No
its exactly the same as a mod/admin coming to my home and placing a block... which has happened over 7 times to myself.
3. So if that is classed as griefing 9/10 of mods/admins deserve to be banned same as myself

AlexChar

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 20, 2014, 06:14:21 PM »
Now by all means, i accept the fact I have been banned, although I don't appreciate people not listening to my side before coming to an conclusion which Migas did.
its like placing someone in jail when you haven't listened to what they have to say.
Its UNFAIR 

Migas

• Founder
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 20, 2014, 06:26:03 PM »
Yes, I did listen. You're the person who is not listening/reading though.

Maybe re-read the first post I posted and see what you have said to us in-game. I came up with a conclusion with your chat which showed everyone that, from it, you had another people playing in it.

AlexChar

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 20, 2014, 06:39:41 PM »
AlexChar: Nor Have i ever griefed so... its good                      ( which I have just stated previous to this)
Migas_: Yes you have griefed, liar.                                          ( Just explained myself )
 richgotya: you never have griefed?                                          (  a repeat of Migas)
] richgotya: >_>
AlexChar: nope                                                                        ( stating i havent)
 AlexChar: my IP has yes                                                         ( my IP has yes, as my cousin got us both banned due to him griefing when we both first started playing)
richgotya: i just rolled you back 2 days ago for it                     ( about my maps- which I probs still dont have- but thanks for trying i guess)
AlexChar: mmm your mistaken                                                 ( mistaken about me griefing)
Migas_: Oh? So your account is compromised?                      ( you guessing I have griefed when i said havnt griefed but i IP has)
 richgotya: Am i?                                                                      ( yes, as I havent griefed)
AlexChar: that was infact my cous                                            ( just explained that reason 5 points above this)
[16:07:39] [Server thread/INFO]: migas94 issued server command: /ban AlexChar Account compromised                 ( a ban for miscommunication