Welcome, Guest!!
follow us on... Facebook twitter youtube rss

Author Topic: AlexChar Ban Appeal  (Read 11482 times)

AlexChar

• View Profile
Re: Stage 2
« Reply #30 on: November 20, 2014, 08:17:29 PM »
I havent griefed, only so called grief ive done is the potato harvest.... im unaware of this other

Fedgar_Lurch

• Just Some Guy
  • Founder
  • Hey Guys!
    • View Profile
    • SentinelCraft
« Reply #31 on: November 20, 2014, 08:20:08 PM »
Yes you did. As the screenshots show. Your account did that. Who is repsonsible for your account? You. Therefore you griefed.

Nothing can be more simple than that. Either your are being intentionally dim, or you are not bright enough to play here with us. So which is it?
-- Fedgar

AlexChar

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: November 20, 2014, 08:24:32 PM »
well as i have just said. I did not, do that grief. yes it shows it was me ( my account) but I was not the one playing at the time of that event so.... Im not sure

Fedgar_Lurch

• Just Some Guy
  • Founder
  • Hey Guys!
    • View Profile
    • SentinelCraft
« Reply #33 on: November 20, 2014, 08:27:15 PM »
No see, like I said, and like the rules of the server maintain. You are responsible for the actions taken on your account. Since after I just explained that to you, you still dont want to accept responsibility. (Which would have allowed you to come back) You are hereby permanently banned with no hope of appeal.

Best of luck to you in whatever other server you end up on.
-- Fedgar

Richgotya

• Founder
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: November 20, 2014, 08:30:13 PM »
I pulled logs. Funny you and your cousin both were online. Griefing same place so.. if it was not you was not him who else has access to your account?

AlexChar

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: November 20, 2014, 08:31:08 PM »
what date/time ?

Migas

• Founder
  • I am Migas, the Portuguese Guy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: November 20, 2014, 08:33:19 PM »
Dedication is a key factor to reach your goals.

AlexChar

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: November 20, 2014, 08:35:01 PM »
3 weeks tomorrow...
no idea, cant remember that far back hahahah

AlexChar

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: November 20, 2014, 09:02:14 PM »
Sure, apologises to everyone who got involved the issue shouldve been stopped when i was online rather spiralling out of control.
all of this stuff is new to me, so I couldnt of done anything differently whichout being told sooner.

Richgotya

• Founder
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: November 20, 2014, 09:29:59 PM »
How is it new to you...? Are you still claiming some one gained access to your account? Then you and your cousin went greifing same house? While using your same ip?

LordTiger89

• Donator
  • Be patience and smart don't push others
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: November 21, 2014, 03:09:19 AM »
This stage 2, i think is a waste of time, rather teaching AlexChar to be a grown man/lady (idk gender sorry) it will be better for all of us not to continue this apeal
it is not healthy being such ungrateful person, just find another server, the main feature of this server is that IS A MATURITY SERVER, all Admins + have a lot of experience with worst issues here
and it is still questioning the issue, please, there are better places to grief than this server. That is my opinion. Sorry for this intruding.
The Little Prince Bedtime Story

SherlockH

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: November 21, 2014, 04:07:36 PM »
no offence to anybody and I don't really buy alexchar's tone and method on doing this appeal. But one thing from him I do agree, seeing all the ban appeals recently, I personally feel that there are a lot of miscommunications going on this server. I am not saying that admins are not doing things in a correct way, just that sometimes (not always), admins bans people to quickly , No offences. I think people deserves to explain themselves for a little bit before being banned. A method I have seen on other servers, which I also suggest (but it will cost admins a little bit of time), is that players who are suspected to break rules are frozen by a plugin (he/she could not move, as if he/she haven't logged in), or we could do jail. Then the admins/mods go and ask them questions about what they did. (Ofcoz if they didn't cooperate on answering, it would be a ban). I proposed that we could go through this process before banning players rather than banning half way through asking questions or even not at all. I am not sure if this is the correct place to post this thing, if not, I appologize and please direct me to post on the suitable board.
Poppies are red
Diamonds are blue
This poem does not rhyme
<-- give me a <3

ninja5132

• Server Eye Candy
  • Donator
  • Migas is not mean :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: November 21, 2014, 04:18:38 PM »
We do question, jail, and freeze players as needed.

Migas

• Founder
  • I am Migas, the Portuguese Guy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: November 21, 2014, 04:21:38 PM »
We do question, jail, and freeze players as needed.

We do not ban people without any valid reason too. We give them screenshots if needed. We ask them their motive most of the times. The only instant bans we do is when people decide to advertise / are disrespectful / do massive griefs / their account might be compromised (this last one for prevention). I do not understand your comment since we listen to people when it's pertinent and always ban them with valid reasons.
Dedication is a key factor to reach your goals.

Kouenkami

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: November 21, 2014, 04:52:02 PM »
no offence to anybody and I don't really buy alexchar's tone and method on doing this appeal. But one thing from him I do agree, seeing all the ban appeals recently, I personally feel that there are a lot of miscommunications going on this server. I am not saying that admins are not doing things in a correct way, just that sometimes (not always), admins bans people to quickly , No offences. I think people deserves to explain themselves for a little bit before being banned. A method I have seen on other servers, which I also suggest (but it will cost admins a little bit of time), is that players who are suspected to break rules are frozen by a plugin (he/she could not move, as if he/she haven't logged in), or we could do jail. Then the admins/mods go and ask them questions about what they did. (Ofcoz if they didn't cooperate on answering, it would be a ban). I proposed that we could go through this process before banning players rather than banning half way through asking questions or even not at all. I am not sure if this is the correct place to post this thing, if not, I appologize and please direct me to post on the suitable board.

Just because there are a bunch of people getting banned doesn't mean it's staff's fault for "miscommunicating" ..no..it's a sign that there are just a bunch of people on whom are breaking the rules.

Also, I find it rather insulting that you suggest that we don't question or jail people before we ban them, and actually, what you said about how we should use a freeze plugin and what not, yeah we already do that and have been doing it for a long long time. Also, in regards to what I just said, we have to be thorough before we punish/question..we have to get facts and data about a situation, and then go from there, so we're already spending some time before we ban or punish. 

I understand that anyone below mod rank usually doesn't know what we do behind closed doors, but trust me, we do quite a bit of paper work, data searching, and stalking to keep things around here going smoothly. Mya..perhaps if you were on during our investigations you might have noted that we do question, and usually very thoroughly. If anything, we have to be extremely careful about what we do..because we're often scrutinized the hardest..and while I don't mind that, I do however mind someone suggesting that any of staff doesn't get their facts before they go to punish or question.

Furthermore, the only times we've just outright banned tends to be when people are advertizing, multiaccounting to try and overload the server, multiaccounting to impersonate staff/other people, massive griefs, account compromised, bigotry, blatant disrespect, and jail/mute evading. For all others we get our facts and then proceed to punish/question from there, depending on what the problem is.  So, in the future, do keep in mind that we never unfairly ban someone, we do it for a reason and we ALWAYS have evidence to back up our decisions.