Welcome, Guest!!
follow us on... Facebook twitter youtube rss

Author Topic: AlexChar Ban Appeal  (Read 11483 times)

AlexChar

• View Profile
Re: Stage 2
« Reply #45 on: November 21, 2014, 06:27:14 PM »
I apologise for coming across so negatively, I got caught up in the discussion.
I just wanted to state, I believe we've had miscommunication throughout bringing out the worst.
I was unaware of the changing in topics (throughout yesterday I wasnt talking about what youse had thought, i was talking about the potatoes and my cousin)
so once again, I deeply apologise to those who got brought into this miscommunicated discussion.
I wish you all best,

King Regards

AlexChar.
  :D

Richgotya

• Founder
    • View Profile
Re: Stage 2
« Reply #46 on: November 21, 2014, 07:24:01 PM »
no offence to anybody and I don't really buy alexchar's tone and method on doing this appeal. But one thing from him I do agree, seeing all the ban appeals recently, I personally feel that there are a lot of miscommunications going on this server. I am not saying that admins are not doing things in a correct way, just that sometimes (not always), admins bans people to quickly , No offences. I think people deserves to explain themselves for a little bit before being banned. A method I have seen on other servers, which I also suggest (but it will cost admins a little bit of time), is that players who are suspected to break rules are frozen by a plugin (he/she could not move, as if he/she haven't logged in), or we could do jail. Then the admins/mods go and ask them questions about what they did. (Ofcoz if they didn't cooperate on answering, it would be a ban). I proposed that we could go through this process before banning players rather than banning half way through asking questions or even not at all. I am not sure if this is the correct place to post this thing, if not, I appologize and please direct me to post on the suitable board.

No, offense to any one? You accuse us for banning over zealously? We never ban with out hard proof and reason. We have many forms of punishment.

How dare you have the audacity to accuse our staff of banning "to quickly".

You sir are not staff. You do not see all of the conversations we have, discussing the matter. So you can keep your mouth SHUT and out of matters that do not concern you.